• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. G

The British Politics Thread

Because the central banks are committing financial supression. It's not your average joe that's buying the gov. debt it's the central bank. You need a recession to clear out all the **** companies that cause the anemic growth, but Brown didn't allow the market to clean the deck so to speak and...
  2. G

**Official** Ireland in England 2019

EDIT: Wait, how do you get gifs to work on this site?
  3. G

38th Match - India v England

Please **** off with this nonsense Morgan, this world cup has repeatedly shown that batting first is the better way to go about it
  4. G

The Political Compass Test

This one? https://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html I come out full ancap last time I did this :laugh: EDIT: Not quite as far in the bottom corner this time You are a right social libertarian. Right: 7.09, Libertarian: 6.86
  5. G

The Political Compass Test

Not done one of these in a while, and I'm in the same area as previously. I dislike a fair few of the questions though, there needs to be a nuetral option. Economic Left/Right: 5.5 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.67
  6. G

The American Politics thread

Right but you still need base load back up for whatever percentage of grid electricity supply you get from solar and wind. So not only do you have to invest in infrastructure for the solar and wind, but you also have to invest in the back up power, so what the bleeding heck point is that? Just...