• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. NotMcKenzie

Early one-day series

Ever wondered what the world of ODI cricket was like before the World Cup, but were too productively engaged to bother finding out? Well wonder no more! Anyway, the talk in this thread inspired me to look at what early series had taken place. In order, the series results: 1970/71: The first...
  2. NotMcKenzie

*Official* Sri Lanka in Australia 2019

Because no series is not deserving of its own thread no matter how small or insignificant* SL vs PM's XI, Canberra October 24 PMXI 132/9 SL 131/8 Prime Ministers XI won by 1 wkt 1st T20I, Adelaide Sun, 27 Oct 03:30 GMT, 2.30 p.m. AEDT 2nd T20I, Brisbane Wed, 30 Oct 08:10 GMT, 7.10 p.m. AEDT...
  3. NotMcKenzie

*Official* Pakistan vs Australia in the UAE 2018

Such an anticipated tour this thread appeared 10 days out from the start of the 1st test Sep 29, Sat - Oct 02, Tue Australia vs Pakistan A, Four-day Practice match ICC Academy, Dubai Oct 07, Sun - Oct 11, Thu Pakistan vs Australia, 1st Test Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai Oct 16...