• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. SillyCowCorner1

"I'm not a big fan of the Kookaburra." -Kemar Roach

A decent interview of Kemar Roach: https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/29412498/bowling-much-better-now-was-bowling-145-150kph
  2. SillyCowCorner1

The best way to get onion tears

A cold onion versus a room temperature one. Does the cold one gives out more tearjerkers?
  3. SillyCowCorner1

Chicken Curry OR Curry Chicken?!

This is a heated topic among us Guyanese and our Caribbean neighbors, The Trinis. They insist that the correct term is Curry Chicken; while we are certain that it’s Chicken curry... Are both of us right? Any English and Curry scholars around in CW, can you please shed some light here.
  4. SillyCowCorner1

Farewell Sir Everton Weekes— RIP

With heavy heart, Windies cricket have lost a great... One of the highest test averages One-third of the 3W’s Only player to hit 5 consecutive test centuries
  5. SillyCowCorner1

What Number/s Do You Associate a Player With The Most?

Kevin Pietersen- 2005 because of the Ashes Hardik- 666, his Hattrick of sixes in CT final 2017 Lara- 153* Viv- 189 Shakib- 75, the number he has on his back Brendan McCullum- 158 I’m sure there are more interesting ones.
  6. SillyCowCorner1

Songs about food and drinks

I know amitabh Bachan singing about paan... and there is a song about margaritas: Margaritaville
  7. SillyCowCorner1

Sherwin Campbell versus Stuart Williams

Campbell: 2882 @32.38 (tests); 2283 @26.24 (ODIs) Williams: 1183 @ 24.14 (tests); 1686 @ 32.37 (ODIs) They have opened the batting together in 27 innings in tests: 868 @32.14 And in 14 innings in ODIs: 333 @ 21.13 Who's the better batsman?
  8. SillyCowCorner1

Unfortunately, Instagram Has Stopped.

I have an old android dating back to the early part of the last decade. The problem is: in an attempt to update app, I noticed after that was done and opening the app I was greeted by a very suspect message without any explanation...."Unfortunately, Instagram has stopped." With 2 options at the...
  9. SillyCowCorner1

Christopher Columbus

He's a waste man.
  10. SillyCowCorner1

Anthony Bourdain, We Miss you

It's been 2 years since he went away. I hope he found the peace he didn't have while alive. One of my favorite storytellers via food and people.
  11. SillyCowCorner1

SillyCowCorner1's Journey with Guyana in Cricket Captain 17

I have had this game for over 2 years now, and have a saved game playing with Guyana. Currently in the year 2037. I want to start another career with Guyana...beginning from the inception of this game. 2017 season. In 2017, Guyana had won the last 3 years of FC cricket under the captaincy of...
  12. SillyCowCorner1

Does Javagal Srinath Warrants a Spot in an Indian All-Time ODI Team?

I think he does. He was India's spearhead in the early 00's, if I'm not mistaken.
  13. SillyCowCorner1

Do you think That Off-topic will regress (in quality lol) following the end of BOTM?

Thanks to trundler for setting up BOTM (IDK what version of it it was) With the unbanning of shri, and resurgence of older posters such as matteh and grecian, will OT continue chugging on with unprecendented activity?
  14. SillyCowCorner1

One Test Blunders

Top of my head I'm thinking Leon Garrick, Brandon Bess... There's gotta be more.
  15. SillyCowCorner1

10 Things (or more) You Didn't Know About SillyCowCorner 1

Prior to and after CW Member interview. ..and all other miscellaneous posts, etc...
  16. SillyCowCorner1

How Good Are You At Tic-tac-toe?

Serious inquiries only. Bottom left: O
  17. SillyCowCorner1

Masks

from across the spectrum. Their use now is advised. In prevention from the COVID19 virus. (Really need a COVID sub-forum, that mega-thread which is sticky is too saturated.)
  18. SillyCowCorner1

Alliterative Cricketer Names

I know this name because it sounds great.... Wajahatullah Wasti I know that there are more awesome cricketers with awesome alliterative names...but this name is so, so exotic. At one point, I mistaken him for Chaminda Vaas.
  19. SillyCowCorner1

Herath v Shakib v Jadeja v Saunders

Battle of SLAs. If you know a better SLA, please inlude him. Herath- 433 wickets at 28.08. SR-60.03 Shakib- 210 wickets at 31.13. SR- 62.00 Jadeja- 214 wickets at 24.63. SR- 60.62 Saunders- 79 wickets at 22.83. SR- 45.13 Although Saunders's sample of matches is small, he did pose himself as a...