• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. R

Does truly front arm bowling exist?

Guys,interested in fast bowling think about it.Can you throw the bowl being side on at the triggering moment?try it honestly.Its not possible.At triggering moment you must be front on.There are few steps to be followed to bowl fast.first running,then gathering the action,next hanging & next...
  2. R

Pak fastbowlers recalled he memories of 90s

Yesrerday,after a long time Pak fast bowler made batsmen down to their knee.It was truly enjoyble to me.Md.Amir bowled the superb yorker to Killer Miller.To me it was one of the best deliveries bowled in 2017.Yesterday,they have shown the perfect length to bowl at English condition;full length &...
  3. R

The worst CT ever

It has become a regular practice to decide result applying D/L method.No game (except Ban vs Eng)is a fully complete one.I do't no why icc does arrange this beautiful event at this time in England.Its just spoiling the interest of spaetators.
  4. R

Duplicate KOHLI!! Who is the stupid??

There is one always tries to copy Virat's style on & off the field in Pak squad.He does everything perfect except batting.He follows Virat's attitude & style only,but never follows his batting tech or footwork.Can you name this stupid guy?
  5. R

Extreamly sorry

Without Tharanga,Srilanka,a ship without raddar Tharanga was the only batsman looked good in the previous match.The lack of experience was shown vividly in other players.I expected Chandimal to do well,bt he has also shown his lack of intend.Only Lakamal did impress me with ball.The length he...
  6. R

'THE FAST BOWLERS BIBLE',truly the Bible for fast bowlers

I a new member of this site.i am a great fan of cricket .i do play club crickets .recently, i have gone throgh ' The Fast Bowlers Bible 'by Mr.Pant .trust me ;its a fab . it has changed my thought as a fast bowler & also has made so many improvements in my skills by adding the sense of...
  7. R

INDIA,clearly seemed to lift the trophy.

In this league,India is the most balanced team.They have all the wepons in their kit bags.It starts from the great batting line up & finishes with the best bowling line up India have ever got.Young legs will add extra advantages on their fielding,though the match against Pak was an exceptional...