• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. S

Smith vs Kohli ( T20 Batting)

Absolutely no competition. Kohli has been the MoS in last 2 WT20 in 2014 and 2016. Since we already have a thread for Test and ODI, I thought to create one for T20 too. Let's discuss.
  2. S

Spirit of cricket

Invoke spirit of cricket when Dhoni runs out Ian Bell and talk about rules of cricket when stokes bat deflection results in 6 . Fair deal
  3. S

Team of the decade (2010-present )

Since only 1 year is left in this decade , I don't think there would be much change in the team after this year barring 1 or 2 spot. Batting records | Test matches | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPNcricinfo.com Bowling records | Test matches | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPNcricinfo.com Cook Warner(Pujara...
  4. S

Which Indian team do you think will win in a 5 test series ?

India(2000-10) Gambhir Sehwag Dravid Sachin Laxman Ganguly(C) Dhoni (WKT) Harbhajan/Pathan Kumble Ishant Zaheer India(2011-19) Shaw Vijay Pujara Kohli(C) Rahane Ashwin Pant(WKT) Jadeja Kuldeep/Pandya Shami Bumrah
  5. S

Where does Virat Kohli rank amongst Asian captains ?

He took over when India was ranked no.7 and is now ranked 1 after completing 4 year tour cycle. https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/india-drop-down-no-7-icc-test-rankings 1 South Africa 31 3839 124 2 Australia 40 4718 118 3 England 39 4063 104 4 Pakistan 30 3090 103 5 New Zealand 37 3660 99 6...
  6. S

ODI World Cup or Test series victory in country you have never won ?

What will you prefer if given choice ?
  7. S

Indian team complains about bland Australian food

“Players often complain about the blandness of food served in Australia. There are a few vegetarians in the team who really struggle at the grounds. The inspection team has also roped in an Indian restaurant in Australia to supply curries to the boys,” a source was as quoted by Mumbai Mirror...
  8. S

Most Controversial Test series/ODI series

Which is the most controversial series according to you ? I am starting with name of 4 series 1. AUS-SA Test series 2018 2. IND-AUS Test series 2007-08 3. IND-AUS Test series 2017 4. IND-SA Test series 2001-02 You can add the name of series which I may have missed.
  9. S

***Official*** Nidahas Tri-Series T20I Trophy 2018

March 6, 19:00 IST: Sri Lanka v India March 8,19:00 IST: Bangladesh v India March 10, 19:00 IST: Sri Lanka v Bangladesh March 12, 19:00 IST: India v Sri Lanka March 14,19:00 IST: India v Bangladesh March 16, 19:00 IST: Bangladesh v Sri Lanka March 18, 19:00 IST: Final Indian team has been...