• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. W

Wasim Akram Retires From International Cricket!

FROM CRICINFO: Wasim Akram has announced that he is retiring from international cricket with immediate effect. Wasim said that it was time to look to life after cricket. "My future is somewhere else after September," he told Sky Sports's Charles Colville. "Maybe I will be working in...
  2. W

Four teams for the semi-finals!

which four teams do you think will qualify for the semi-finals? I think the four teams would be: 1:Australia 2:South Africa 3: Pakistan 4:Sri lanka. And for the finals South Africa and Pakistan. :) [Edited on 5/12/2002 by wasims_fan]
  3. W

The technically most sound batsman

who would u say is the most technically sound batsman in International Cricket today. I would say its Rahul Dravid and Yousaf Youhana.
  4. W

Without Mcgrath.....

How much will the Australian team be affected by the absence of Mcgrath?
  5. W

The most entertaining opener....!!

who do you think is the most entertaining opener in one-day cricket? I say its shahid afridi because he can destroy the bowling figures of any bowler.
  6. W

Can pakistan qualify for the super-six?

Looking at the present situation,i have a feeling that pakistan will even fail to qualify for the super-six in world cup matches.what do you think?
  7. W

The best opening pair in one-day......!!

who do you think is the best opening pair in one-day cricket at the moment? I say its ganguly and sehwag.
  8. W

Who is the most valuable player in the indian team?

who do you think is the most valuable player in the indian team after sachin tendulkar?
  9. W

500 Club!

Who will be the second bowler to take 500 wickets in ODI after wasim akram?
  10. W

Is mcgrath better than wasim?

i want u to tell me that is mcgrath a better bowler than wasim akram?