• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. F

Favourite Gifs

We all love a good gif so why not post some of your favourites in here. To start off here is a delightful gif of the lovely Emma Watson :wub:
  2. F

Womens World Cup

Will there be a competition for the Women's World Cup?
  3. F

Celebrity Crushes

Post the name and pictures of your current celebrity crushes. Keep the pictures work safe so as not to offend. After watching the Hunger Games I am currently drooling over the lovely Jennifer Lawrence
  4. F

New Year's Eve Party

If you could invite 5 people to a New Year's Eve party who would it be and why? For me it's the following: Sean Lock for the comedy Swanny for Cricket and Entertainment Lenny Kravitz to play some tunes Jennifer Lawrence and Ellyse Perry to provide the eye candy :wub:
  5. F

FAO Neil Pickup - Tips against left arm spin bowling

Neil is this you that had the struggles against Miss Colvin? Holly Bowls us Over Holly Colvin, the youngest player ever to have played Test cricket for England, visited the Dragon on Tuesday. She gave the pupils from A to E Block valuable coaching tips and talked about her route to success...
  6. F

Swanny's video diary

The third installment of Swanny's video diary is absolutely brilliant, think I might have to work on my Sprinkler if I want to get to Bresnan's level. :laugh: Swanny's Ashes Video Diary | England Cricket | Australia Tour 2010-11
  7. F

The trouble with cricket

YouTube - The Trouble With Cricket Is - Kelly Clarkson
  8. F

Russian Roulette

Russian Roulette and cricket is a dangerous combination!:-O YouTube - Russian Roulette feat Tim Marks
  9. F

Rmj

RMJ=Legend:punk: A minute in this gets great YouTube - We love you Tucker
  10. F

Ginger Prejudice

Cruelty to gingers must stop! YouTube - Cruelty to Gingers must stop. Full stop.
  11. F

New bat

I'm looking at getting a new bat for next season and have been looking at both Laver and Wood and Bradbury. Does anyone have any experience with these brands?
  12. F

Willostix bats

Will be getting a new bat over the winter and I am tempted by the willostix anaconda. Anyone had any experience with willostix bats, or should I spend my money elsewhere?