• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. C

Mohd Asif

He looks like a great prospect to me. Bowls at a lively pace and gets good swing, i think its fare to say that he was the best pacer of the 2 team.Some of his deliveries were real gem, i wonder how the last match would had progressed had Sami been playing for Pakistan inplace of Asif? I think...
  2. C

England considering diplomatic snub!

India on for an English snub November 20, 2005 18:56 IST Piqued by Board of Control for Cricket in India's refusal to alter the venues for England tour early next year, the visitors are planning a diplomatic snub by playing their warm-up games in Pakistan, media reported on Sunday. It would...
  3. C

Inzi escapes stone throwing attack...Shocking!!

Stone-hurling incident, poor arrangements spoil mood in Pak camp AMSHEDPUR: Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq and his teammates got quite a shock on Wednesday soon after reaching Ranchi when an unidentified person, from a big crowd which gathered near the airport, hurled a stone at the...
  4. C

India-Pak tour: Pakistan squad

Squad for test matches. I think there will be some changes, some new faces, and some forrgotten cricketers being recalled. I think the squad will be like this Test Squad -Salman Butt -Faisal Athar (the best batter in Pak's domestic cricket, is almost assured of a place in test team)...
  5. C

Is Wright getting Stagnant?

The question is, does Wright have a control over the senior players? Some observers of the Indian team think he never was fully in control. Said a former cricketer who worked with the Indian team for a very brief period, "Wright's policy has always been to leave the seniors alone and make the...
  6. C

Fresh Prison abuse scandle.

US troops face new torture claims Richard Norton-Taylor Tuesday September 14, 2004 The Guardian Allegations that American soldiers routinely tortured and maltreated detainees have emerged from a third Iraqi city, renewing fears that abuse similar to that inflicted in Abu Ghraib jail in...
  7. C

what do you think about President BUSH?

[No message]
  8. C

Moin khan should just go!

What is the guy doing in the team? Can't manage a catch, nor can he bat, the guy is simply past his best. Doesn't Pak has any young promissing WK comming up? is the situation so grim? (btw Kamran Akmal is CRAP) I suggest In such a case Pak should just ask Younis Khan to keep wickets.He's...
  9. C

How Dravid embaressed Hameed

Twin Pak offensives in Frontier Kadambari Murali Peshawar, 20 March It's 2-1 now with Pakistan's four-wicket win in Peshawar. And the man who made it happen is making a name. A couple of days ago, Yasir Hameed was getting into the lift at the hotel along with one of India's Big Three. The...
  10. C

Gloucestershire sign Ahmed

Gloucestershire sign Ahmed Shabbir Ahmed has played six Tests Gloucestershire have clinched the signing of Pakistan Test bowler Shabbir Ahmed as their second overseas player. Ahmed, 27, has taken 33 wickets in six Test matches, and has played 19 one-day internationals. "Shabbir is an...
  11. C

Ajit's wife in Fury!

Ajit Agarkar's wife injures three PTI[ TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2004 01:15:47 PM ] MUMBAI: Three people suffered minor injuries when a car driven by Fatema Agarkar, wife of cricketer Ajit Agarkar, spun out of control and hit some pedestrians, police said. Fatema was unhurt in the accident...
  12. C

Biggest chokers of all time!

Gavaskar accuses India Ganguly is down and out Indian cricket legend Sunil Gavaskar has lambasted the team as being the biggest chokers in the game. India were hammered in the VB Finals against Australia, losing the second game by a humiliating 208 runs. Gavaskar, writing in a newspaper...
  13. C

What if Pakistan had Ajit Agarkar??

Would he then had proved to be the next Imran Khan? How would he had fared bowling with the likes of Akhter,Waqar & Akram. Don't say that he wouldn't have been selected, guys like Ajit are darling of masses eveywhere. I think the demand of today is that every team needs Ajit, maybe he...
  14. C

Which young players will shine in comming Indo-Pak series?

All eyes will be on Sachin,Akhter,David and Inzi, but i think some young guns will play an impotant role in their teams victory and might become stars at the end of the series.
  15. C

They did it again!!

Shiv Sena activists damage cricket pitch HT Correspondent Agra, December 18 Shiv Sena activists on Wednesday dug up the pitch at the Eklavya Sports Stadium here in an attempt to disrupt a cricket match between Indian and Pakistani veterans. Police arrested five people who were allegedly...
  16. C

Tendulkar slips out of top 10 in Test ratings

Tendulkar slips out of top 10 in Test ratings Reuters London, December 18 After his recent run of bad form in Australia, Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar has slipped out of the top 10 in the PriceWaterhouseCooper's Test ratings for the first time sice 1993. West Indies batsman Brian Lara has...
  17. C

Do you agree with Ganguly??

India 'can be number one' Man-of-the match Dravid scored the winning runs India captain Sourav Ganguly said his side's historic Test win against Australia in Adelaide could be a stepping stone to greater things. "I said before that we are the second best side in the world," said Ganguly...
  18. C

Emerging Team Trophy !!

The tour starts from 27th sept in Sri Lanka, the participants are India, Pak and Lanka. Indian team is being lead by Gambhir. The Squad is : The Team: Gautam Gambhir (capt), Vinayak Mane, Avishkar Salvi, M Bisla, A T Rayudu, Arjun Yadav, Deepak Chougule, Stuart Binny, L Balaji, Dinesh Kartik...
  19. C

Malcom Marshall was the best Pacer ever....Akram!

Speaking exclusively with Wisden CricInfo during the Double Wicket World Championship in St. Lucia, Wasim Akram spoke of his excitement at his new role at Hampshire. What approach would Wasim be taking to his spell at the Rose Bowl? "I want to go there as a team man, and help the new captain...
  20. C

It will be a Batter's WC!!

The 2003 world cup in Africa will be all batting, it doesn't seem as though bowlers are going to get "man of the match" awards due to inconsistency and agression at the other end of the pitch. These days we are seeing teams in parturition to agressive batsmen and they outnumber the bowlers. With...