• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. dontcloseyoureyes

Turn based combat vs. actiion combat in RPGs.

Which is better and why does Turn-based win emphatically? Give your thoughts.
  2. dontcloseyoureyes

Best song from the Kanye West album '808's and Heartbreak'?

Tough one, this. Will probably settle with 'Welcome to Heartbreak' but honestly all the songs are all-timers. Bad News a close second. Interested in hearing your thoughts.
  3. dontcloseyoureyes

Favourite Fall Out Boy song?

Objectively their best song is: But interested to hear your wrong opinions.
  4. dontcloseyoureyes

Question on World Cup sub-forum archiving announcements

Did you guys stop doing that? Any particular reason(s)?
  5. dontcloseyoureyes

World Cup Sub-forum

Is this going to be archived? It's only been finished for 5 months...
  6. dontcloseyoureyes

Can't post from mobile site

So about 2 or 3 weeks ago, mobile site just stopped allowing me to post. I can still view everything and there's no front-end issues but after typing something out, when I hit Post/Reply nothing happens. It is the same for Quick Reply and Full Reply. I didn't update my phone OS but maybe my...
  7. dontcloseyoureyes

no thanks m8

Stay tuned for more editions of 'no thanks m8'.
  8. dontcloseyoureyes

Cricketweb pls

Hey guys and guy-ettes (and whatever Spikey is), I'm not really a fan of the shameless plug but this is a cause very close to me and I thought i'f give it a crack here and see how it goes. A very good friend of mine's older brother was selected to play basketball for Australia at the Special...
  9. dontcloseyoureyes

ATTN: US-based CWebbers

I was hoping one of you could help me out. Amazon is having a big PC games sale, and there's three things I want to buy, but amazon only allows Steam codes to be sold to US residents. Why, I'm not sure, but yeah. I tried stuffing around with Proxy's and VPN but I had trouble signing in as...
  10. dontcloseyoureyes

Name Change

Please change my CW username to "NathPatrickIsMyHero". Thankyou in advance.
  11. dontcloseyoureyes

Mcfc

Squad: James Beattie Stephen Ireland Benjani Mwaruwari Brede Hangeland Shaun Wright-Phillips Wilson Palacios Nigel de Jong Paul Robinson Vincent Kompany Christopher Samba Ronaldinho Javier Garrido Side: Robinson Kompany-Samba-Hangeland-Garrido SWP-Palacios-de Jong-Superman Beattie-Ronaldinho...
  12. dontcloseyoureyes

Custom Title

plz make my custom title "BARNES OUT" Caps are essential.
  13. dontcloseyoureyes

*Official* "Bring Back Darren Murphy!" thread

Ladies and Gents, tonight is a rare night. It is one of those nights that will shape the way we, and ind33d, the whole population, moves forward into the wonders of tomorrow. Tonight is the night where we raise our hands to the sky and chant "Un-ban that man". It's true, he's been gone for as...
  14. dontcloseyoureyes

*Official* A-League Season 2009

I realise we have the other thread but it gets pretty cluttered and is mainly about the national side anyway. Never really cared much about the A-League but I must say, this offy's big signings has pulled me back into it a bit. Sydney currently up 3-2 against the Fury, Aloisi with a double...
  15. dontcloseyoureyes

Shootout in Lahore

Cricinfo - Shoot out in Lahore close to Gaddafi Stadium According to cricinfo they're safe but Fox Sports News here are reporting two players have been wounded in it. Crazy stuff if true, and certainly doesn't bode well for Pakistan's future in test cricket.
  16. dontcloseyoureyes

When keeping it real goes wrong.

removed.
  17. dontcloseyoureyes

**Official** NRL 2009 Thread

Figured I may as well start it now that pre-season has stared. Reni Maitua sacked by the Bulldogs. Odds on him ending up a Rooster?
  18. dontcloseyoureyes

Akinator, The Web Genius

I've been playing this for hours and I've only beat him once. He didn't get Kareem Said from Oz. He got Jack from Wild Arms ffs! Give it a crack. http://en.akinator.com/
  19. dontcloseyoureyes

DST Problems

The current time is an hour slow. It says it's 3:16 but it's actually 4:16.