• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. SupaFreak2005

Complete Tv Series-es You've Watched.

First off Merry Christmas everyone! So lets hear it.. which television series have you seen every episode of or near to all??
  2. SupaFreak2005

1Year Most users ever online drive!

Well boredom has started this thread.. in about 12 hours it will be one year since we had the most users online. Whose for rounding up as much people as you know to log in at about 1700 GMT!! Lets break the old record of 584!! .... Or not..:mellow:
  3. SupaFreak2005

Paul Newman dies at 83

Paul Newman, the Academy-Award winning superstar who personified cool as an activist, race car driver, popcorn impresario and the anti-hero of such films as "Hud," "Cool Hand Luke" and "The Color of Money," has died. He was 83.
  4. SupaFreak2005

Chris Benoit and Family Dead

:O This is some horrible, tragic news... really shocking!
  5. SupaFreak2005

*SPOILERS* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!

Its the new name folks!! They announced it today!!
  6. SupaFreak2005

Joseph Barbera Dies

I love all the old Hannah-Barbera cartoons, shame now with him gone they're both dead. Great men. RIP. Story.
  7. SupaFreak2005

Internet Explorer 7

Has anyone gotten the chance to use it yet? If so, tell us what do you think about it. I downloaded it over the weekend, so far its been great. I like the new interface, its clean and i think its alot faster than IE6. Tabbed browsing with IE is great and the quick tab and zoom functions are cooool.
  8. SupaFreak2005

Aaron Spelling dies

Well he was 83, but he's one of the people who have been old for like forever so you never expected that would die. Well RIP. Tv just won't be the same without him.
  9. SupaFreak2005

Richard Pryor Dies

By JEREMIAH MARQUEZ, Associated Press Writer LOS ANGELES - Richard Pryor, the groundbreaking comedian whose profanely personal insights into race relations and modern life made him one of Hollywood's biggest stars, died of a heart attack Saturday. He was 65. Pryor died after being taken...
  10. SupaFreak2005

More Logic Puzzles: Brand New Flavors

This one's a bit more simple than the last one: Brand New Flavors When the Milk Matriarch chain restaurants were issued five new ice cream flavors for their popular “Snowstorm” treat, Randy Randall, proprietor of the Smallsville branch, devised a secret contest. The first person to try one...
  11. SupaFreak2005

Einstein's Riddle

ALBERT EINSTEIN'S RIDDLE ARE YOU IN THE TOP 2% OF INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD? SOLVE THE RIDDLE AND FIND OUT. There are no tricks, just pure logic, so good luck and don't give up. 1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colours. 2. In each house lives a person of...
  12. SupaFreak2005

News Thread

Well anybody can post up any non-cricket related news here: Dana Reeve Has Lung Cancer Christopher Reeve's Wife Has Lung Cancer
  13. SupaFreak2005

Pele or Maradona?

Who do you think was greater? It'sMaradona for me.
  14. SupaFreak2005

Doomsayers Say Benedict Fits World End Prophecy

Could Steds be right? http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050428/od_nm/pope_prophecy_dc
  15. SupaFreak2005

L.O.D. vs. NJCMS

Well what do yout think of both? Also try arguing here instead of cluttering up Club threads with useless bickering.
  16. SupaFreak2005

Tech Geeks Thread

Basically for all the Technology Enthusiasts out there. Whatever is you topic of interest, ranging from PCS to Gaming and Consoles and any form of hardware or any news on upcoming products. Last year we had some pretty exciting and interesting developments in the gaming industry. In early '04...
  17. SupaFreak2005

Need for Speed Underground Help

I just found back my copy of NFSU after a couple of months and when i tried to install it, it seems i have only 1 corrupted file on disk 2 ... its in the movies folder.... the name is 01_day.mad ........ does anyone have the file?? if so can u please send me a copy.. my email is...
  18. SupaFreak2005

The Official "Smallville" Discussion Thread

Smallville is one of my favourite TV shows. I've been watching it since the beginning but then I missed much of season 2. Season 3 was great! Now with the new season just started Smallville is definitley back! With new characters and the writers' promises to pay alot of homage to the Superman...
  19. SupaFreak2005

The Final Letter Game!

The Final Letter Game! Hi! I don't know if this game has been started before...(if one already exists, I haven't seen it around) but you know, it's simple. Someone posts a word and the next person posts another word, this word has to start with the last letter of the word before. Example...
  20. SupaFreak2005

Movie Ratings/Last Movie Super Thread

This is a spin off from the last movie thread. You just say any movie (like the last one you saw) and a rating you gave it and any useful comments/review or post links for reviews......... can come in handy in so I will know what movies to avoid . White Chicks Rating: 4.5/5 Outrageously funny!