• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Mister Wright

***2019 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

We're back again for another year. Sorry for getting in so late. Ideally would like to get 17 players, but if not we can manipulate things to get an even spread over eventual numbers. Much the same as previous years. First 17 in, will be competing. If we get 18 we can add the penalty in. If we...
  2. Mister Wright

***2018 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

We're back again for another year. Sorry for getting in so late. Ideally would like to get 17 players, but if not we can manipulate things to get an even spread over eventual numbers. Much the same as previous years. First 17 in, will be competing. If we get 18 we can add the penalty in. If we...
  3. Mister Wright

***2017 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

We're back again for another year. Getting in Reallyearly, so hopefully we can get required amount of players. Ideally would like to get 17 players, but if not we can manipulate things to get an even spread over eventual numbers. Much the same as previous years. First 17 in, will be competing...
  4. Mister Wright

*** 2016 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

We're back again for another year. Getting in early, so hopefully we can get required amount of players. Ideally would like to get 17 players, but if not we can manipulate things to get an even spread over eventual numbers. Much the same as previous years. First 17 in, will be competing. If we...
  5. Mister Wright

*** 2015 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

We're back again for another year. Getting in early, so hopefully we can get required amount of players. Ideally would like to get 17 players, but if not we can manipulate things to get an even spread over eventual numbers. Much the same as previous years. First 17 in, will be competing. If...
  6. Mister Wright

*** 2014 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

Apologies for the lateness. Hopefully we can get the required number again and I'll sort out the selections tomorrow afternoon. Much the same as previous years. First 17 in, will be competing. If we get 18 we can add the penalty in. If we get 19 we'll add the field goal in. But the cut off...
  7. Mister Wright

*** 2013 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

Much the same as previous years. First 17 in, will be competing. If we get 18 we can add the penalty in. If we get 19 we'll add the field goal in. But the cut off will be 19, as I'm not going to put penalty try in. Here are the rules: This comp is going to be run much like the Melbourne Cup...
  8. Mister Wright

*** 2012 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

Much the same as previous years. First 17 in, will be competing. If we get 18 we can add the penalty in. If we get 19 we'll add the field goal in. But the cut off will be 19, as I'm not going to put penalty try in. Here are the rules: This comp is going to be run much like the Melbourne Cup...
  9. Mister Wright

***2011 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

Much the same as last year. First 17 in, will be competing. If we get 18 we can add the penalty in. If we get 19 we'll add the field goal in. But the cut off will be 19, as I'm not going to put penalty try in.
  10. Mister Wright

2010/11 Ashes XI

I don't think there will be many performances remaining in this test to change the XI. Here's my Ashes XI, and there aren't many Aussies: 1. Cook 2. Strauss (c) 3. Trott 4. Pietersen 5. Hussey 6. Bell 7. Haddin 8. Swann 9. Siddle 10. Tremlett 11. Anderson 12. Harris A few tough selections...
  11. Mister Wright

Highest Test Score After Being Given Out

We are in a unique time in the history of cricket, players can be given out and then have the decision reviewed. Hussey scored 195 after being given out, and Cook now has a hundred after being given out. So, I ask the question, for those who watch a bit more cricket than I. Is Hussey's 195...
  12. Mister Wright

***2010 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

Much the same as last year. First 17 in, will be competing. If we get 18 we can add the penalty in. If we get 19 we'll add the field goal in. But the cut off will be 19, as I'm not going to put penalty try in.
  13. Mister Wright

Ponting to drop down the order?

Ohhh...my first thread in cricket chat for a long time: Should Ponting drop down the order from 3 to say 5 or 6? He has been a great servant for Australian cricket and if it wasn't for Bradman would probably be rated as our greatest ever first drop. But, you get the sense he is not as flash...
  14. Mister Wright

Australian Cricket League - Links

I'm going to create this thread and hopefully James will let me keep it stickied so it will be easy for managers to find the thread they need. Results & Discussion Thread CEO Announcement & Squad Announcements Australian Cricket League Draft
  15. Mister Wright

Australian Cricket League Draft

The Australian Cricket League will kick off with the Season One draft. All CEOs will have four rounds to select from the 25 Contracted Australian Players. The remaining Contracted Player will be released into the Domestic players draft which will consist of 11 rounds. Upon the completion of...
  16. Mister Wright

Australian Cricket League - CEO Announcement & Squad Announcements

Brisbane - Mister Wright Sydney - Blewy/Club Secretary chaminda_00 Melbourne - NZTailender Adelaide - Prince EWS/Assistant NUFAN Hobart - Luffy Perth - SirBloody Idiot Franchise CEO Waitlist: 1. HeathDavisSpeed 2. alternative 3. Jamee999 4. Simon 5. chaminda_00
  17. Mister Wright

Australian Cricket League

Australian Cricket League If anyone is still interested in a simualation league similar to WCC, please look at the above thread. It will be run by myself and will have a lot similarities to WCC, but will take less time to run and should therefore ensure some sort of longevity. If you're...
  18. Mister Wright

Australian Cricket League - Results & Discussion Thread

Upon hearing that World Club Cricket will be no longer running after the closure of the current season, I felt a huge hole in my cricketweb forum experience would form if there wasn't any WCC or at least something very similar. I've decided to run a very simple league called 'Australian Cricket...
  19. Mister Wright

***Official Wimbledon 2009 Predictions Thread***

I'll get the ball rolling, however I'm sure someone more capable will be able to score and keep things moving. Just don't want to miss out like we did for the French.
  20. Mister Wright

***2009 State of Origin First Try Scorer***