• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Magrat Garlick

what is a hotdog

vote and argue away
  2. Magrat Garlick

happy birthday silentstriker

have an excellent day
  3. Magrat Garlick

Greek mythology mafia - Game over - insert coin

Attica, 31st Olympiad The Greek Heroes are humans who once had the the favour of Mount Olympos, but found they could make a world without them without the irritating whims of the Olympians interfering in anthropic affairs. Zeus, the Lord of Olympos, has not been seen for many years, with the...
  4. Magrat Garlick

Cricket Web Football

In a galaxy far, far away, there are still games of football being played. It is a truly bizarre world, generated by the random fluctuations of something known only as "SIGAMES FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020". The 2019-20 season recently concluded, and we're getting ready for EURO 2020 and Copa América...
  5. Magrat Garlick

why does red ink squid not allow visitor messages?

we assume it's some kind of octopus self protection tactic, but cannot possibly know.
  6. Magrat Garlick

why does my phone keep telling me about Matteh's cycling trips?

inquiring minds want to know why Strava is so insistent on broadcasting Matteh's cycling to me
  7. Magrat Garlick

base64

[zIMG]http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAZMAAAG0CAYAAAD3tcrvAAAgAElEQVR4nOx9eZgkRZl ZM19cM0Igg43HiiXogKiu4orjICrwnqsJ3LpirsqKII/1F3d1fUAPNYFkVVXV0RdEBERxYMVFAUPBAaZGebo6e66 qzKqzIzIt7fHxEZGZlV1dMz093VxzfP8z5V3VPdXZUZGW3/F...
  8. Magrat Garlick

what is the worst meme

z
  9. Magrat Garlick

*Official* Women's Football World Cup 2019 thread

deserves its own thread, so the Aussies can post and it doesn't get torn between two seasons of the EPL thread. I'm going to two games in Reims :cool:
  10. Magrat Garlick

ICC All-time World Cup Sim League

Inspired by the (sadly absent) jimmy101. Some rules: Pick from the following teams, first come first served: Australia India West Indies Sri Lanka Pakistan England New Zealand South Africa Kenya* Zimbabwe Bangladesh Ireland Canada Netherlands Scotland UAE Afghanistan Bermuda Namibia *...
  11. Magrat Garlick

*Official* Ireland Triangular Series (Irl, Bdesh, WI)

Sunday 5 May, Clontarf CC (Dublin): Ireland vs West Indies Tuesday 7 May, Clontarf: West Indies vs Bangladesh Thursday 9 May, Malahide CC (Dublin Fingal): Ireland vs Bangladesh Saturday 11 May, Malahide: Ireland vs West Indies Monday 13 May, Malahide: Bangladesh vs West Indies Wednesday 15 May...
  12. Magrat Garlick

*Official* Afghanistan vs Ireland at Dehradun

Thursday 21-Sunday 24 February: Twenty20 3-match series Thursday 28 February: 1st ODI Monday 2 March: 2nd ODI Thurday 5 March: 3rd ODI Sunday 8 March: 4th ODI Tuesday 10 March: 5th ODI Friday 15-Tuesday 19 March: Only Test All matches in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
  13. Magrat Garlick

well it's not time to go, but

Apologies for the thread title, but it's traditional. No I'm not going to tell y'all what I think of you, that would be ridiculous, what kind of narcissistic idiot does that. Instead I'm gonna be honest about myself. I've been hanging around an internet place to talk about cricket for going on...
  14. Magrat Garlick

Dog's top 100 Test Cricketers countdown thread

100. Anil Poodle 99. Terrier Alderman 98. Sydney Barndog 97. Shiba Dhawan 96. Lindsay Bassett woof
  15. Magrat Garlick

Google hit with record EU fine over Shopping service

Google hit with record EU fine over Shopping service - BBC News o_O That's a gutsy move.
  16. Magrat Garlick

Pakistan oil tanker inferno kills at least 140

Pakistan oil tanker inferno kills at least 140 - BBC News Another piece of unimaginable news...
  17. Magrat Garlick

TIL thread

for random social, political, geographical, historical facts you learned today I'll start with a short and probably false history of inter-war Estonia: the Estonian independence war was a clusterf*ck with too many sides to count, including but not limited to nationalists, communists...
  18. Magrat Garlick

Have you ever punched back or needed to punch back?

Concrete examples are welcome. I'd rather not have the ethics debate of when you have the right to "punch back" in this particular thread. Just describe what provoked you. For the record, no (I have attacked a family member once on verbal provocation, but looking back I can't justify it on...