• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. W

You dream world cup final

If the 2006 world cup could run according to your script, who would you have meet in the final ? For me, I can't go past England V Argentina
  2. W

Which teams do you think can realistically win the WC ?

For mine it's only four: Brazil Italy England Argentina ......in that order.
  3. W

England's Path

Ok....I've just had a look at the schedule and if things go as per rankings (obviously that's a BIG IF given that upsets invariably occur in a tourney like this)..... England's path (if they top their pool which they really should) looks like: V Poland (2nd rnd) V Holland (Qf) V Brazil (Sf) V...
  4. W

Tribute to Anil Kumble for 500 wickets

Congratulations to Jumbo --- 500 test wickets ....what an achievement !!!!
  5. W

Best Test Opener ?

Who do you think the best test opener is at the moment ? I would rank the top four as Sehwag, Hayden, Tresco, Langer in that order.