• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Yousuf_Youhana

Wat Up Guys, I iz Bak!

Yo guys wassup Imran Khan Jr here, i werent on for like 6/8 wks cuz i moved house and had to sort evryfin out in da house and internet was lst on my dads 'sort out' list so soz i probabl missed like 3 seasons, am i still in the red team or somethin im sorry i was away but can any1 giv me an update
  2. Yousuf_Youhana

Total Cricket .team file?

Anyone got an updated file of the total cricket .team file ? if so can they attach here plz. thanks Yo_Yo
  3. Yousuf_Youhana

IMG Code

I noticed the the [img] code is not on in the LFTA forum, can someone turn it on please so my reports on series look better? cheers
  4. Yousuf_Youhana

Aussies Overpower Pakistan to Get Top Spo!

Aussies Overpower Pakistan to Get Top Spot! Report Australia Overpowered Pakistan in the Home Test Series to reach the Number #1 Spot in 'League For The Ages'. With key batsmen Don Bradman out for the first two games. It looked like it would be a walk in the park for Pakistan. But All things...
  5. Yousuf_Youhana

Take a Look!

Hey guys tell me what you think of this? I made it couple of minutes ago.
  6. Yousuf_Youhana

We Can Beat Pakistan (Aussie Coach Speaks Out)

Report: New Australian Coach Yousuf_Youhana spoke out today claiming that Australia can beat leaders Pakistan in the series at Home. "We can beat Pakistan, it has happened once in the past and it could happen again"...
  7. Yousuf_Youhana

Messenger Adresses!!

*Can someone make this sticky Thanks! Post your messenger adresses here! here's mine MSN : thebestever@dangerous-minds.com AIM : TBE SDSYM YIM : none ICQ : none
  8. Yousuf_Youhana

Questions!?

How do you play this game? how do you get the results? can i play? do you pick a team or join the cric. web XI? please answer some1 thanks