• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. F

England is number 1 cuz they poached the best players from other countries not fair

eion morgan from ireland jofra archer from west indies adil rashid from pakistan moeen ali from pakistan ben stokes from new zealand jason roy from south africa also other current players tom curran zimbabwe sam curran south africa chris jordan from west indies and all the others...
  2. F

2011 England vs 2005 Ashes England team

Which one do you guys think is better. I think this one simply because they have MUCH better depth than that 2005 team. And also after the 2005 Ashes victory that England team went all downhill.
  3. F

world cup warm up games being shown on any channel?

Are any channels showing the WC warm up games?
  4. F

Some inspiration for Zim

Can Taylor do it again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_au9s1ryxq8
  5. F

History of SA cricket

I haven't found any real info about the history of cricket in SA. I mean I guess the British introduced it into the region but a lot of SA have European ancestry like the Dutch, German , French which is why they have the best names in the game. But how and why did it flourish and how did the non...
  6. F

Andre Nel and sledging

Hey guys I didnt get to see the test match but I read that Andre Nel had some altercation with the Aussies and then got hammered all over the place. What was that incident about? Also I just read an article now on cricinfo where Tony Greig's complaining about Aussies sledging. Does anyone know...
  7. F

Just wondering how Aussie's feel..

When Australia win. I mean they always win. Is it like oh yeah whatever thats expected cuz I mean you guys win all the time. Surely there's some diminishing marginal utility right? Or are you guys overjoyed everytime you win which is almost every test match. What about when Australia lose. Are...