• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Ford_GTHO351

Abhijit Kale

Abhijit Kale banned till December 31
  2. Ford_GTHO351

Steve Waugh on Zimbabwe

Throw Zimbabwe out, says Waugh
  3. Ford_GTHO351

Test only batsmen

Do you think the likes of Mark Butcher, Justin Langer etc. deserve the chance to play in ODI's? Butcher has never even played an ODI for England. If this was done say five years ago, I wouldn't have considered him in the ODI side. Though in recent years he has shown that he could perform as an...
  4. Ford_GTHO351

South Africa unwilling to host second-string Zimbabwe

South Africa unwilling to host second-string Zimbabwe
  5. Ford_GTHO351

Healy or Marsh

Who do you all think was the better wicketkeeper, Ian Healy or Rodney Marsh? IMO I felt that Healy was the better wicketkeeper.
  6. Ford_GTHO351

Hobbs or Hammond

Who do you all think was the better player, Jack Hobbs or Wally Hammond? IMO I think that whilst both were great players (and both are in my best ever Test XI), in the end though I reckon that Hobbs though was the better player.
  7. Ford_GTHO351

Best Ever ODI XI

Sice we have a Best Test XI thread, I thought perhaps we should have a best ODI XI thread. This is my Best ODI XI ever: 1: AC Gilchrist (wk) 2: SR Tendulkar 3: IVA Richards 4: RT Ponting (c) 5: MG Bevan 6: L Klusener 7: SM Pollock 8: Wasim Akram 9: SK Warne 10: AA Donald 11: GD McGrath 12th...
  8. Ford_GTHO351

Wisden's Cricketers of the Century

Sir Donald Bradman Sir Garfield Sobers Sir Jack Hobbs Shane Warne Sir Vivian Richards Do you all agree with Wisden's choices for their five cricketers of the century or should someone else be in that list?
  9. Ford_GTHO351

Australian ODI batsmen (past & present)

Who do you think is the best ever ODI batsman that Australia has ever produced?
  10. Ford_GTHO351

Glenn McGrath fit and ready

Glenn McGrath fit and ready That's great news :)
  11. Ford_GTHO351

Greatest Ever West Indies Bowler?

In my other poll, Sobers is leading comfortably in regards to who is the greatest ever West Indies cricketer. Now who do all you think is the greatest ever West Indies bowler?
  12. Ford_GTHO351

Who Is The Greatest Ever West Indies Cricketer?

Who do you all think here is the greatest West Indies Cricketer? (Some have replied back before in regards to why some players weren't on the poll, so I have added those players to the poll).
  13. Ford_GTHO351

ICC Test & ODI Rankings

ICC Test Rankings 1 Australia 125 2 South Africa 113 3 Pakistan 102 4 England 101 5 India 100 6 New Zealand 100 7 Sri Lanka 96 8 West Indies 82 9 Zimbabwe 55 10 Bangladesh 1 ICC ODI Rankings 1 Australia 135 2 South Africa 113 3 Sri Lanka 109 4 New Zealand 109 5 India 107 6...
  14. Ford_GTHO351

Importance

I have been looking at some peoples comments lately here about when they say that Tests are more important than ODI's so I decided that I wanted to start a new thread on this. This IMO is wrong! To me, both hold equal importance. After all both forms of the game are part of international...
  15. Ford_GTHO351

AFL Dream Team

Here is the link to the 2004 AFL Dream Team Comp: Nutri Grain AFL Dream Team Registration If you want to join my AFL Dream Team League "Dream Teams" just type in this league code - 714152 or give me your email address and I'll send you an invite.
  16. Ford_GTHO351

World Cup XI's

Well I have decided to create a best XI of every World Cup. Some of my selections may be controversial and I have dared myself to put these in batting order. The batting order is determined by mainly stats of players in the particular World Cup and its not based on career stats. After I have...
  17. Ford_GTHO351

Andrew Symonds in contention for Test squad

Here is an article about the possiblity of Symonds being in the Test squad: Symonds in contention for Test team IMO I think that he would be very handy in the Test side. Symonds since the World Cup has shown to be a top ODI player and there is no reason why he shouldn't be tried in the...
  18. Ford_GTHO351

Allan Border Medal

Who do you all think will win the Allan Border Medal? IMO I think Ricky Ponting will win.
  19. Ford_GTHO351

Testing Sig

Siggy
  20. Ford_GTHO351

Formula One

Who will win the 2004 Formula One Drivers Championship? IMO I think that Michael Schumacher will win again this year.