• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. NikhilN

Is it possible to edit ICC 2005?

title ^
  2. NikhilN

Heat wave in the US

Well for the past like 3 weeks we've had a pretty bad heat wave pretty much all across US...the temp in NJ has been in the low-mid 90's everyday...There have been a few deaths reported in the New York/New Jersey area over the last couple of weeks due to this heat wave...I heard on the local news...
  3. NikhilN

Google Earth(AMAZING stuff)

Google has quite secretly been developing a new program called "Google Earth". Its similar to NASA's WorldWind program, but much better. With GE (Google Earth) i can zoom right into the town i live in. I can even see the school i used to go to, and even more amazing is that i can pinpoint my...
  4. NikhilN

He is not guilty!!!

Jackson is not guilty! Just announced seconds ago, MJ was announced not guilty. I think this is an out-rage. I truly believe he is guilty and should be sent behind bars. What are your opinions??
  5. NikhilN

A road to the Premier League for Exeter City- A FM 2005 story!

Well I'm giving this another go, without cheating this time so PLEASE do not spam this thread. Well the team I'm going to be playing with is Exeter City, and my main goal is to make it to the Premier league. Not a easy task but I will try my hardest to get there. St. James Park, Exeter. Our...
  6. NikhilN

Which City Were You Born In?

Just trying to start a discussion here. Simple question, what city were you born in? For me, I was born in New Delhi, India.
  7. NikhilN

Who has the funniest name?

Not someone from cw but from someone you know...there is this kid in my area...his name is hard-ick...any guesses what we call him? :p and thats his real name :blink: what about u?
  8. NikhilN

What games do u have installed on your computer right now?

Right now I have Rise of Nations Call of Duty Football Manager 2005 CM 4 Final Fantasy 7 Cricket 2004 Cricket 2002 and I got lots more that I dont play and arent installed what about u guys?
  9. NikhilN

Raghav

What do you guys think of this guy? I think he has really nice songs like "So Confused" "Lets Work It Out" "Can't Get Enough" and "Angel Eyes" he is one of the best singers who came out last year I think...his album "Storyteller" was a world wide hit for those who don't know who he is...
  10. NikhilN

what do you think of my new avatar?

<---- comments please
  11. NikhilN

East Bengal Club gets new manager... an FM 2005 story

Well I just got FM 2005 and I wanted to write a story, I'm going to do it with the East Bengal Club.
  12. NikhilN

An amazing story

Tsunami Survivor Found After 25 Days PORT BLAIR, India (Jan. 22) - Waving a flag made of his clothes, a tsunami victim dressed only in his underwear was rescued after surviving alone for 25 days on a flattened island in India's Andaman and Nicobar archipelago, authorities said Saturday. The...
  13. NikhilN

Deja Moo!

Congrats on your 3,000 posts man. Everyone is crossing 3000 these days eh?
  14. NikhilN

Please People Forgive Me, I Am Only Human!!!!!!

For gods sake people, I am only human!! forgive me. every god damn thing I say people find something wrong with it. EVERY SINGLE THING! no matter who it is there is always someone to find something wrong with what I have to say. I made a mistake for gods sake! I am human! Human make mistakes...
  15. NikhilN

Interesting MSN convo

Edited out by James
  16. NikhilN

Something funny I found

A joke Congratulations ! You have been selected for 3 Days and 2 Nights' of FREE stay at Hotel Camp, Kabul , Afghanistan. Free, Lively Entertainment includes ~~ Fire Works and Air Show every night by U.S. Air Force ~~ All-day Exciting Games - "Hide and Seek" & "Smoke me Out" - hosted by...
  17. NikhilN

Would you tour bangladesh after this?

http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2004/DEC/120185_BDESHIND2004-05_05DEC2004.html Would you tour bangladesh after this if you were a indian cricket? I surely wouldnt...I really wouldnt take any risk with this no matter how good the security is
  18. NikhilN

Yo RG

Hey man, you gave Planet Cricket a competition on the classical squad but what about us man...whats up with that?
  19. NikhilN

Changes that HAVE to be made in the Indian team?

What changes do you think the Indian team REALLY needs? For me the first would be to drop Ganguly. Rahul Dravid should take his place and captain and I think someone like Kumble should be made vice captain. Next I am not saying drop Tendulkar but take him out of a couple of games just to give...
  20. NikhilN

Match Fixing?

How many of you think match fixing is true in todays time? I do, infact if there isn't one international match that hasnt been fixed for the last 6-7 years then you can change my name to whatever you want. Take todays India v Pakistan game for ex. ( I didn't make this thread because India lost...