• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. D

difference

whats the difference between ashes edition 2006 and icc cricket captain 2006
  2. D

If you play...

If you play with West Indies, how long do u play for? which year?
  3. D

Prob wit Austrailla Cricket Cap

The game required me to play it using small fonts... my pc only has normal, large and extra large fonts... wut can i do?
  4. D

ICC Sale

Does any1 here know of a web site that sell ICC Cricket Captain, also delivers it to Guyana and is paid after delivery. I live in Guyana and we dont have credit/debit cards here. I intend to pay cash. Holla bak plz..
  5. D

Hattrick Prob

I just started playing and cant get to buy players. I search using the Transfer market, i click their names but there is nuttin to click to buy or bid for the player. Can some1 plz help me out here.
  6. D

ICC 2005 Download

Can some1 give me a lin kwhere i can download the full game...
  7. D

Team File

Can some1 plz upload a team file for Total Cricket for me (updated.) Thanx
  8. D

Basketball Manager Game

Can some1 plz give me a link of this...
  9. D

Soccer Management Game

Is there a soccer mangement game like battrick? If so plz for a link...
  10. D

Team

I have a team that hasnt lost a legues match since 5 match of last season. My hightest rating like just over 8000. So im doin good huh?