• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Turbinator

Final - England v India

Will be the biggest challenge of the tournament for us, and for the first time our batting will be truly tested. But I reckon' we got this.
  2. Turbinator

Takeover Bid

Anyone want to take over this? Don't think DJ will be returning.
  3. Turbinator

Deepest Ambitions in Life

Real talk boys. What are your deepest ambitions in life? Will you let them flourish? I want to be a model/actor, plain and simple. I feel I have the talent (and looks :cool:) for it, but I'm definitely a little fearful towards chasing that dream. I'm fortunate enough to have started off with a...
  4. Turbinator

Happy Halloween!

It's that time of the year again. What are your plans for tonight? Trick-or-treating, stocking up on candy? Pumpkin carving/eating contests? Or hitting up a party and getting wasted on PJ? Share with us your plans and potential Halloween costume.
  5. Turbinator

Favourite Pizza Toppings

I was eating a pizza the other day, and it occurred to me. Hey! How would my dream pizza be prepared? Which toppings would it have? Thin crust... Pepperoni Sausages Chicken Bacon An extra double layer of cheese Black Olives Mushrooms Mini marshmallows Chocolate sauce and sprinkles ... And...
  6. Turbinator

Your Favourite Spread?!

Nutella for me. With not only bread, but also pancakes and waffles.
  7. Turbinator

Elite Football League of India

This is definitely an interesting concept, American investors introducing an eight-team NFL-style football league in India. It's expected to start by November 2012. And seems to be inspired by the success of the IPL. Reasons to believe in India football league - SportsBusiness Daily |...
  8. Turbinator

A Simple Request

Dear James, I have one sweet, simple request. Please change my username to GIJoeIsMyHero. Yours Truly, Turbs
  9. Turbinator

If the Cricketing World was a School, and…

Its countries were pupils. India would be the rich kid, hot-shot who gets all the ladies and bullies others with his presence. It’s either his way, or the highway. Openly hated on by England and Australia for living off his dad’s money. Only kid with his license, and drives a Buggati to school...
  10. Turbinator

Indo-Canadian movie: Breakaway

This movie seems like a real watch, excited for its release in September. "Breakaway is a cross-cultural hockey drama set in the Indo-Canadian community in suburban Toronto, Canada, directed by Robert Lieberman." Russel Peters alone seals the deal for me, but with cameos from Drake and...
  11. Turbinator

The Question is Simple...

So let's pretend the cricketing world was to reduce the top 8 teams to 4. This involved the merger of two national teams into one and taking the best players from each of the two nations to form one team, without politics and regional bias. Now which team would you choose your team to merge...
  12. Turbinator

ABC's “Primetime: What Would You Do?”

I am not sure if any of you have come across this show, but it certainly brings forth some intriguing reactions and certainly worth a watch. I came across one particular episode investigating Islamophobic attitudes in America. Defending the rights of a Hijab-wearing Muslimah: What would you...
  13. Turbinator

Rank Your Favourite Cuisines

So the idea of this thread came from the fact that here in Toronto, being a multicultural and extremely diverse city, consists of a plethora of different restaurants and cuisines. From Chinatown to Greektown, from Little India to Little Italy, there's a vast variety of choices to pick from. So...
  14. Turbinator

Multiple accounts on forums

How can I create multiple accounts on a forum, and get away with it? Is there a way in which I can mask my IP?
  15. Turbinator

Most Disliked Cricket Team

So let's see if India really is the most disliked team on CW. :p Or does Australia still hold the mantle? Vote for your most disliked cricket team.
  16. Turbinator

India Thread

Let's win this boys. To start things off, let's get our captain nominations in.
  17. Turbinator

This is how you Dougie, tha-tha-this is how you Dougie

That's right people, this is how you Dougie. Learn to Dougie like a pro. Remember, practice makes perfect. YouTube - Cali Swag District Teaches YOU How to Dougie!!! (DANCE LESSON) Why you wanna' Dougie, wha-wha-why you wanna Dougie? Cuz' all the girls love it. And once you've mastered how to...
  18. Turbinator

CW I need your help

The title says it all. So basically, I am in a WC pool on SuperBru with 14 others I know (friends and family). And my pride is on the line. So far in the first 4 matches, I've overestimated the minnows and did not expect them to lose by such large margins. Of course, the contest is still very...
  19. Turbinator

Let's play a game...

Alright, so this is just something silly, inspired by the discussion that took place in another thread. It's fairly straightforward. Which cricketer does the poster above you remind you of? It can be his or her posting style, personality, reputation on the forum, combination of different...
  20. Turbinator

10 Most Expensive Stadiums in the World

Interesting list. Nice to see Rogers Centre at number 5, practically grown up watching sports, and going to concerts there. Although, not exactly sure how accurate this list is. I was expecting Cowboys Stadium in Texas to be right up there between Olympic Stadium in Montreal and Madison Square...