• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. techno t

Slower Ball

Who was the best exponent of it??? I think Courtney Walsh had his spot on, and hell it was devastating (ask Graham Thorpe :laugh: ) *
  2. techno t

What I Miss

The pace bowlers the windies use 2 churn out. God did they produce cracking fast bowlers :) Pity they dont anymore, :mellow: I saw a program on reasons why, and they say cricket was slowly not becomming the number 1 sport over there anymore. Things like basketball was gaining massive...
  3. techno t

Just Saw

How Geraint Jones got out. In for his batting my arse!!!! 8-) Great, now we've got his "superb" keeping comming up :unsure: God, poor old Chris Read will be thinking what the hell he has to do to get in the team. :wacko: *
  4. techno t

Fifa Manager 07

anyone got it????:blink: i have 06, which iam addicted too, so is 07 worth the cash. It seems to have some cool extras:happy: *
  5. techno t

2 Spinners

really!! Panesar and The King Of Spain, the wheelie bin Giles. Why would we play 2 spinners when the aussies are only playing the 1. Their 2 spinners are by far superiour to our 2. Cant understand it really. I would go with one and go for the most attacking option, which would be Monty. At the...