• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. cover drive man

Quick thought on David Bowie

So last night, while consuming rather copious amounts of alcohol, I found myself listening to Bowie's Low album again (incredible btw) And noticed something, if you get to about the 17:56 mark a sort of background harmonica like tune plays very similar to the first notes on Bowie's 'I Can't Give...
  2. cover drive man

The British Politics Thread

Trying to get Jeremy Vine to address the real issues.
  3. cover drive man

Was Stokes Out?

Self-explanatory
  4. cover drive man

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

Replace the Indian guy with Broad.
  5. cover drive man

On what planet does 44 against Derbyshire indicate being in Test form?

BBC Sport - Ashes 2015: Michael Clarke hits 44 as Australia draw with Derbyshire Seriously?
  6. cover drive man

Urgent Question

What beer do they serve at old Trafford and how much a pint is it? I'm going the roses Friday and I'm wondering whether it's worth a few bevvies (which I'll almost certainly say yes provided they don't serve pints pf piss or carling) during the game and how much money I'll need. Much obliged x
  7. cover drive man

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Got to love a bit of Soccer Saturday with Jeff Stalin
  8. cover drive man

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Me and Dlo Brown :D
  9. cover drive man

What beer do you drink?

This Good second for me. That or a decent lager.
  10. cover drive man

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Yes, it's a daily mail link. That's google searches for you.
  11. cover drive man

Student Finance UK Question

Student finance sent me a letter saying they couldn't pay my grant last year due to not having enough information (although I sent everything they asked for) now they're claiming I owe them the £3300 they gave me, money I have no hope of getting hold of. A woman on the phone said to send a p60...
  12. cover drive man

Mosul Falls (attempt 2)

Edit, argh, image didn't upload well.
  13. cover drive man

Like feature

What dafudge is this ship? I've only been gone a year
  14. cover drive man

People who get a lot of unfair abuse

Any more?
  15. cover drive man

Question

About half a decade too late, but, if The Big Show and Floyd Mayweather had a real, non scripted free style fight, who do you think would win?
  16. cover drive man

UNICEF Appeal For the Somalia Region Famine

Hi guys. I know the forum doesn't allow advertising in threads, but this is by no way commerce. You all know about the famine in Somalia and how over thirty thousand children under the age of five have died in the last three months alone. If you could spare £5 of phone credit please text...
  17. cover drive man

Man Of The Series?

Just had a big row with Andmark who thinks Dravid should get man of the series. My argument is how can a player who's lost what very probably looks like a whitewash get man of the series? Andmark's argument is that he's pretty much carried India by scoring three centuries. True, but none of his...
  18. cover drive man

At Least 11 Dead At 2 Tragedies in Norway

BBC News - Norway hit by deadly bomb and shooting attacks :(
  19. cover drive man

Question

If I saved and bought a top(ish) of the range bottle of wine, say 200 pounds, and kept it my whole life, then passed it on to my kids/nephews/nieces etc and told them to pass it on and so on and so forth would it eventually be worth a fortune?
  20. cover drive man

Things that are guaranteed to cause arguments

1) Saying it's cold and asking whether to open a window. 2) Board games involving dice 3) Murali (on this site at least...) 4) 'Be honest!' Anything else?