• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Sanz

Greatest Wicket Keepers of the Game

Got this idea from one of the comments posted in the Lillee Vs. Imran thread. The poster made a comment over Richie Benaud's selection of wicket keepers in his short list :- "Not only that, all three wicketkeepers selected were Aussies, no Alan Knott," The three wicket keepers Richie Benaud...
  2. Sanz

Profile Infraction

What does that mean ?
  3. Sanz

Happy Birthday Sachin !!

The great man turns 38 today. I know it is just another thread about him but it definitely belongs here.
  4. Sanz

Running Between The Cricket

Cricinfo Video Blog. Interesting watch. Dhaka on the eve of the World Cup | Cricket videos, MP3, podcasts, cricket audio at ESPN Cricinfo There are many blogs in the series, I wish they had some video blogs from Pakistan.
  5. Sanz

World Cup 2011 Rating

Has this been a good and entertaining world cup so far ?
  6. Sanz

Rahul Dravid and Ricky Ponting 2007 Onwards

Dravid :- 41 Matches, 2845 runs, average 43.10, 8 100s and 13 50s Ponting :- 41 Matches, 2988 runs, average 43.30, 6 100s and 20 50s. Amazing similarity in their post peak careers.
  7. Sanz

*Official* Matthew Hayden Career Discussion

Let's completely ignore the fact that Hayden had great success in India where some of his esteemed colleagues performed very poorly.
  8. Sanz

Playing for a winning Team

Does it help a player perform better when he plays for a winning team ? I will use Tendulkar's example, His average under 3 different captains :- Dhoni :- 81.33 Ganguly :- 62.80 Azhar :- 59.79
  9. Sanz

Do you track traffic to Various Forums on CW ?

Just interested, to me it seems CC has been hitting an all time low in terms of activity, I barely login these days and hardly see any changes in threads. Do you maintain a forum statistics kinda thing ?
  10. Sanz

CW/OT is great !!

It has been a crazy year so far, esp the last two months. Hardly had anytime for anything except work/family. Was so stressed out this morning, then decided to login to CW this morning, started a thread, started reading some of the recent threads and the stress is gone, smile is back. Do any...
  11. Sanz

Two Questions

My Six year old asked today :- 1. Is God Real ? 2. Do Parents lie ?
  12. Sanz

Death Penalty

I am torn on this one, Most of the times I feel it is wrong to kill another human but there are times when I feel it is the right thing to do. I know we have had this discussion in the past but just like to start this discussion again. What is your take on this ?
  13. Sanz

Is World Cup Soccer the best Sporting Event ?

I believe it FIFA World Cup is the best Sporting event of all those similar events like Olympics, Cricket WC, Hockey World Cup etc. IMO it is also one of the best organized and and perhaps had the best format, Qualifying process etc. What do you all think?
  14. Sanz

Why America will fall

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/20/education/20tuition.html?_r=1 This is pure nonsense. America is digging the grave of its future with its screwed up priorities. It makes me just so mad that the American education system today is going to be the primary reason why America will fall sooner...
  15. Sanz

Are Bush/Blair War Criminals for Invading a Soverign country ?

Families of Iraq war dead voice anger at 'smirking' Blair | UK news | guardian.co.uk Tony Blair faces judgment day on Iraq | UK news | The Guardian Straw's leaked letter to Blair on Iraq | Jack Straw | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk I am very happy that the Inquiry is going on in UK and...
  16. Sanz

Tiger Woods

Now a thread on Tiger, one of my favorite sportsman of all time. what are your thoughts on when he is going to be back ?
  17. Sanz

Amazing Waqar Younis

YouTube - Waqar Younis fools Lara. Haha, Well Bowled Waqar. Please do share your favorite Waqar Bowling.
  18. Sanz

President Obama ?

It has been only 200 Days and the jury is almost out and it seems he is the one who is being blamed for the current state of the US Economy. While I have no problem with people raising questions about his issues but in the manner his policies are questioned it seems that a lot of Americans have...
  19. Sanz

Dhoni Criticism

Bring It On !!! 8-)8-) Didn't take too long for Indian media. Dhoni wilts under pressure | Hard News Mahendra Singh Dhoni once said, "I want players who, if I ask them to, will stand in front of a truck", and, true to his wish the young Indian team rallied behind him and has been...
  20. Sanz

Ian Tomlinson

Just outraged at his death and the reporting done by media. Death of Ian Tomlinson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia For the Video - BBC NEWS | UK | England | London | Footage shows G20 death man push Police Brutality at its worst.