• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. DCC_legend

Run Up

Lately I've been struggling with my run-up in matches and occasionaly in nets. I usually bowl off 18-20 paces but every time I run in it seems like i've made the run up too short. This leads to me stuttering my run up, which obviously affects my rhythm, pace and accuracy. It has also led to me...
  2. DCC_legend

Cricket Bat Repairs

Just wondering about sanding down the face of my bat. I've had a bit of bat tape on the face for just over a year and peeled it off today and the face is now sticky. I want to sand the face down and knock the bat in and re-apply oil to prepare it for this season. What type of sand paper would be...
  3. DCC_legend

Batting Problem

Have been batting well in the nets and have come along in the last few sessions, however, I've been told that I have a problem with the way I hold the bat. Simply, when I play a shot, particularly a drive or defensive, my bat wants to come closer to my legs (i.e. the bat ends up at a slight /...
  4. DCC_legend

Battle of the Beverages

Fancied a go at this Battle Malarky. You all know the score by now, Nominate then second. I'm putting a limit of four Secondings on each person. Btw...Nominate the brand not the type of Beverage i.e. Carlsberg or Wolff Blass Wine. I was thinking about 32 Seconded, or wouild 64 be better?
  5. DCC_legend

Notts 2008.

After 2 Relatively unsuccessful seasons Notts were heading into the 2008 season full of expectation. Manager Ethan McNamara still experimenting with different ideas has got the team balanced. With a blend of experience and youth, Notts is looking good for the season ahead. Squad List. Jason...
  6. DCC_legend

Results.

Post your teams results here. First Game- CCB 2nd XI 98/7 after 25 I got 1 wicket for 12 runs off 5 overs. BGS 2nd XI 64/9 after 25 Out for a Second ball duck.
  7. DCC_legend

Haydens Pink Cricket Bat Grip!!

Does anyone know where you can buy these grips??
  8. DCC_legend

***Official Irish Cricket Thread***

Got anything to say about irish cricket?? Wheather it be the NCU or the NWCU or the ICU or even the LCU say it here!!1 Any Irish team talk too!!
  9. DCC_legend

Best Video Game of all time??

What do you think is the best viseo game of all time? for me its either Streets of Rage 2 and 3 on the megadrive or Super Mario on the snes!!!
  10. DCC_legend

What is the teesra?

does anyone actually know what the teesra is yet or is Mushy not tellin???
  11. DCC_legend

Cricket Games on MAC?

Are there any cricket games that can be played on a mac, i havnt found any!!:@ :@
  12. DCC_legend

Ncu 2007

What team are you Playin for in the NCU? Donaghadee 3rds and 2nds for me!! :laugh: