• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

100 years of Ashes + Draft with Cap on games

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
I'm guessing Ataraxia has timed out (and I wont be on again for hours), so I'll select Graeme Pollock (23 tests)

Line and Length

Up next: kingkallis - Fuller Pilch - Line & Length

As we are a small group living across varied time zones, I suggest that 10 hours be the allowance. Picks can still come around quite quickly with only 8 players.

Line and Length

I agree. I should have covered it by ruling that first round picks must have played less than 20 games. That way those disadvantaged in round 1 could snare a "gun" in round 2. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.