• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

11 Angry Men

Daemon

Not sure what to do with Pandya at this point. Curran's been **** too but at least slightly more useful with the bat.

Would replacing either with Siraj/Hamza/Leach really help? Makes for a really long tail.

Maybe swap them for a bowler and batsman each. But then Head would have to take up part time duties with the ball to meet that 4.5 requirement. Tough.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah Pandya has been largely useless all season after doing well in the trials.

Pope's form has really fallen away too. I'd think about swapping him with Head in the batting order; batting three has never really been his thing.

Daemon

Yeah I'll do that. Swapping Pandya and Curran for fun while we're at it. They just have to come good eventually :(

Daemon

So Pope tonned up but Head missed out. I’ll take it.

Pandya’s been dropped. Need to figure all this out before the finals.