• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

11th June - Group B - India v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

vogue

Well done India. After seeing Stan annihilated in the tennis ,this cheered me up somewhat. :)

Bahseph

You learn early in life not to be too optimistic about SA in ICC events. Saw it coming after the ABdV run out. Pathetic. Well played India. Love me some Bumrah.

MW1304

Why do people feel bad about teams getting knocked out of a two week long tournament? It'll be over in like a few days.

Bye bye South Africa.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
England and India the 2 best teams in this tournament by a distance. Everybody else has looked patchy for some reason

Burner

Also today the scoreboard may make it look like an easy win but India had to fight when they were batting, especially Kohli. Dhawan looked invulnerable. SA were scratching at the door and it was entertaining to see Kohli just survive in there. Guy has a knack of absorbing pressure. If India had lost another wicket at that stage, with Yuvraj and others to come in, they would still may have won it but it wouldn't have been this straight forward. Kohli's greatest strength as a chaser is that he finishes the job. That's a priceless trait.

srbhkshk

Nah.. England best by far.. All the remaining teams in the same boat AFAIC
Don't think you can keep India as the same as other teams, imo it goes England >> India >> Other teams. I mean while it's true that we were caught pants down in the SL game, the other games (including 2 warm ups) have been very dominant victories.

Shri

India is better than England. The players should be confident against them after that dominant 300+ chase recently in the bilateral series.

91Jmay

India is better than England. The players should be confident against them after that dominant 300+ chase recently in the bilateral series.
We've got a much better batting line up, you've got a better bowling line up and fielding. I'd back whoever is chasing to win.