• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st semi final: Sri Lanka v West Indies

Maximas

Really good stuff here, Sachi comes on and gets things under control, Malinga strikes, then Herath ties them down, Prasanna to land the killer blows now...

Maximas

Dilshan had a niggle coming into the tournament, might have been calf, can't remember for the life of me

Maximas

Some stunning fielding on the boundary on display, stark contrast to the windies who were **** and leaked runs

Ray.

Thank god for the rain, can't stand these sloggers going on crazy and dancing and **** when they win.

Maximas

I'm guessing that's pretty much the game then

One of the final chances for the old guard to win something, pls do it this time SL

YorksLanka

Hailstones??in Bangladesh?really? i hope that this match isnt decided by f****wit doofus as its just not right to decide a game at this stage that way..unfortuantely..see above pic..

Last edited:

YorksLanka

confirmation comes through..well done SL but shame that we won like this as i would have liked us to win outright..still another final..can we please go a bit futher than second this time tho please?

NasserFan207

This tournament has been meh

Also SL gonna lose the final again. Hope I'm wrong but pretty certain

Last edited:

Shri

Is going to be so sweet to see the SL team in tears come Sunday. Again, after 3 years.

YorksLanka

that's what i love about Indian fans- they are so humble...you all seem to assume that you will win the match tomorrow..you probably will-but cricket is a funny game and SA have nothing to lose as most neutral fans expect India to win..As for the final, let's see what happens eh?

Last edited:

Shri

Well your players would rather lose by bowling a wide than let an opposition batsman score a well deserved hundred. Would be a karmic disgrace if SL win anything of note when ****s like Snaga and Randiv still represent SL. Those 2 are pathetic. Can't believe they played alongside guys like Murali, Jayawardene, Ranatunga, de Silva in their early years and learnt nothing.

Contra

Well your players would rather lose by bowling a wide than let an opposition batsman score a well deserved hundred. Would be a karmic disgrace if SL win anything of note when ****s like Snaga and Randiv still represent SL. Those 2 are pathetic. Can't believe they played alongside guys like Murali, Jayawardene, Ranatunga, de Silva in their early years and learnt nothing.
Thank god I'm not the only one who thinks like that, I don't mind at all if SL win because they would have done so by playing good cricket, but I've never rated Sanga when it comes to being an ambassador of the game, great player but I've never been a big fan of him apart from his batting. Still remember that lame stunt to leave Sehwag of all players on 99 by telling Randiv to bowl a no-ball. Like seriously show some class. And I'm almost certain that he lost the toss in the WC final and acted as if he didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

Last edited: