• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

a Goodbye from me

chris.hinton

I will be leaving this Forum and will not be coming back. I am hardly on here really so i will not be missed but a couple of factors have brought my decision to the fall

Firsty, i was on Msn in August with a Couple of Guys from this messageboard and had a fun conversion with them, i meant no malice and my views where just a load of ******** and i said dont put this on the forum and they agreed to this, i see Today that they have been posted THANKS HOGGY!!!!

Secondly, i may be a bit of a loon but i am honest and i stick to what i believe in and never back down from anyone, Langeveldt for example seems to be a bit two faced towards me he slag me off on this board and then if i am on MSN i chat to him and find him good company, i find this strange to be honest

Thirdly, being a fun figure can run it cause NO ONE has ever met me or seen me or Spoke on phone or in person ( yes i could have attended meet-ups) and yet you judge me on what i do that is not fair to be honest

Its been a great time on here, but i will not post anymore and not come back so i ask James if he can delete this Username and my posts

Thanks

FRAZ

Chris !!! You gotta stay I guess . I feel sorry for some guys here and I dun like their attitude either , Anyways Its your decision . My request is to review please. I am not one of those "Whatever whatever ranting teens " . So I guess you will review your decision..
Stay Kool

steds

FRAZ said:
Chris !!! You gotta stay I guess . I feel sorry for some guys here and I dun like their attitude either , Anyways Its your decision . My request is to review please. I am not one of those "Whatever whatever ranting teens " . So I guess you will review your decision..
Stay Kool
EPO please.

Dravid

I don't know you really well but you shouldn't leave CW of what a few other members say. People are arrogant and think they are all that and make fun of other people, when they are a joke themselves. You should be proud of being who you are and do what you please and not listen to those members.

Enjoy your time at Cricket Web and if any of the members have a problem with you, then just ignore them...they will shut up sooner or later. But you shouldnt leave Cricket Web because of some members. Think about it man.

Smudge

chris.hinton said:
Thirdly, being a fun figure can run it cause NO ONE has ever met me or seen me or Spoke on phone or in person ( yes i could have attended meet-ups) and yet you judge me on what i do that is not fair to be honest
Errrr, how is it not fair? How can we judge you on anything other than what you post?

PY

Voltman said:
Errrr, how is it not fair? How can we judge you on anything other than what you post?
How about not judging at all? As difficult as that may appear...:mellow:

Kweek

I mean...your location might say Yorkshire..and we should take the **** out of you,
but infact, your not from Yorkshire

so we shouldnt judge on first hand yeah.

steds

Kweek said:
I mean...your location might say Yorkshire..and we should take the **** out of you,
but infact, your not from Yorkshire

so we shouldnt judge on first hand yeah.
But he's from Essex, which is almost as bad.