• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Rose Blooms Down South

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hey sup?Whoah!!A little late but who cares?Been busy so expect updates soon.Stay tuned. :D

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
My Arrival

On arrival in ATL, I was greeted by G Goche.Cool guy.We went down to the stadium to catch the guys just before the start of training.I jumped in and was introduced to the fellows.

Atlanta Squad:
Ravindra Singh (LHB) - opener; 18-year-old prosect with decent technique
D Ravindra (LHB) - opener; attacking player
MP Bacchus (RHB/RF) - allrounder; lively pace and powerful striker of the ball
NA Darving (RHB) - typically most consistent middle order player on team
TI Moore (RHB/RFM) - decent seamer; upright seam and pretty accurate
NI Child (LHB/WK) - exceptional gloveman; mediocre batsman
G Goche (RHB) - top opening batsman; has all the strokes
MS Sanga (RHB) - great technique in the top order; not a natural opener though
S Jayasu (RHB/SLA) - useful batsman and accurate left-arm spinner, but doesn't turn it much
R Shahim (LHB) - attacking middle order batsman
S Peru (RHB/RM) - medium paced swing bowler
DAdJ Mukesh (RHB/WK) - decent gloveman; moderate batsman
R Gibbons (RHB/LFM) - sharp pacer; depends on angle more than movement
MW Wilson - CW Player
BC Cunningham - CW Player
DP Tucker - CW Player
AAA Collins - CW Player
DJ Dent (RHB/RM) - solid allround cricketer

First session with them was pretty good.Facilities are a lot better than in Trinidad but the atmosphere's not.The guys are pretty skillful and I will certainly enjoy playing with them.

Next Episode:The First Game