• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arjen Robben and You

Teja.

Global Moderator
This is the place to celebrate the inevitable amazing world cup of the face of football* and the King of the Andals and the First Men. Get in.

*- preempting all "At least his face looks like a football" jokes.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Just make sure Furball tells everyone how **** he is before the knockout stages. That always seems to work in his favour.

Ikki

He tends to come up big for the Nederlands, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has a good world cup. I think they lack the defence to go far though.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Furball just thinks he's a ****, not that he's actually ****, iirc.
He's completely one dimensional.

How the **** fullbacks haven't twigged that he's going to cut inside and shoot literally every time he gets the ball is beyond me.

He's also a big game bottler. Champions League final the exception that proves the rule.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
He always cuts inside. Except for that time he clinched a Champions League semi against Barcelona after going down the line.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Just make sure Furball tells everyone how **** he is before the knockout stages. That always seems to work in his favour.
He's completely one dimensional.

How the **** fullbacks haven't twigged that he's going to cut inside and shoot literally every time he gets the ball is beyond me.

He's also a big game bottler. Champions League final the exception that proves the rule.
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.

andruid

Maybe they do know but there is nothing the **** fullbacks can do to stop him. Its like seeing the freight train coming when chained to the tracks. :naughty:

Last edited: