• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Squad Discussion

Dan

Global Moderator
Everyone in this game so far has played on, better run everything down to third man
#ShaneWatsonThoughts

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its fun to bag Watto but really he was the one batsman that didn't actually need time out in the middle.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Just saw the dismissals before Watto's.

Pity the blokes from my club over in England, going to be a long summer for them.

Spark

Global Moderator
Warm up match or not, there's something to be said for the awe-inspiringly large winning margin this match will produce.

social

Our batting is now officially worse than Bangladesh

And the local pub side

The pub's 3rd x1, that is

flibbertyjibber

That was fun, not seen as inept a display since I last watched England (Trott apart) ooh 2 days then.

Ashes might be fun, each game all over in 3 days.

Burgey

Went to bed before our innings started. Should have stayed up the extra 25 minutes by the looks of it.

If that had been an ODI, it would have been one of our lowest totals ever, I imagine.

flibbertyjibber

One way to look at it is at least you get the **** performances out of the way before the real thing starts. That is of course if you improve. NZ and SL look good bets to qualify at present.