• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Squad Discussion

the big bambino

I think England should take the ashes and walk over to The Oval right now and start celebrating. Our side aren't just bad they stink worse than skunk ****. Here I was thinking our bowling led by the 2 Mitches was weak. But being snotted by like this is like being bullied in the play ground by Martin Prince. Not even our batting in the late 70s and mid 80s was this bad and we were only half a side then. The one misrepresenting us atm is full strength ffs.

social

Did India's top order collapse?

Yes

Was I just about the only one to predict that Oz would not make it our of their group because we are ****?

Yes

Ishant took 3 wickets and that is all you need to know about Australia's "quality" with the bat

Daemon

Not sure what to make of this. Apart from 4 guys being amazing everyone has been **** in the warmups.

Spark

Global Moderator

Yes

Was I just about the only one to predict that Oz would not make it our of their group because we are ****?

Yes

Ishant took 3 wickets and that is all you need to know about Australia's "quality" with the bat
not sure about this. certainly can't remember too many predictions that we would make it out.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think England should take the ashes and walk over to The Oval right now and start celebrating. Our side aren't just bad they stink worse than skunk ****. Here I was thinking our bowling led by the 2 Mitches was weak. But being snotted by like this is like being bullied in the play ground by Martin Prince. Not even our batting in the late 70s and mid 80s was this bad and we were only half a side then. The one misrepresenting us atm is full strength ffs.
As far as an ODI attack goes I can think of plenty who are much worse than Johnson and Starc.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Yes

Yes

I'd say when you make a post like this:

Very surprised to see India collapse on a pitch where the ball bounces more than ankle height
... and then India go on to score 300+ and Australia get bowled out for less than 70... you don't then come back onto the forum and brag about how awesome your predictions are. Have some pride and just back away.

uvelocity

I'd say when you make a post like this:

... and then India go on to score 300+ and Australia get bowled out for less than 70... you don't then come back onto the forum and brag about how awesome your predictions are. Have some pride and just back away.

BeeGee

Do things such as the South African series last January not count?
Do things such as the England series last February not count?

Anyhoo... my prediction was dead on. Guptill failed in the last ODI and NZ lost.

To get back on topic...

Australia, if you want to beat England in your first game then bowl first. Their team isn't designed to score quickly in the first half of their batting order. They can be strangled, putting enormous pressure on Morgan and Buttler.