• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

uvelocity

Uvo, do we have a bet or what??

Straight up bet on series winner, you can have the draw.....loser to display Avatar for 170 days. No other funny ****.

In or what??
yes you silly ****. already said double the length of the last one

andyc

Until Smith plays a non-Ashes test
Australia's next series is in South Africa in February, so done. If he misses those due to injury, then we'll just go three months. If he's dropped long though term then I deserve my fate and will stick it out.

I'll take that bet with Christmas bells on!!
Think I'll just limit it to one sorry mate. Too much pressure trying to pick people's avatars.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Will offer up the Furball special once more.

Am also open to any alternatives people wish to suggest.

In the meantime I'll also offer up that Mitchell Johnson, if selected, will take at least 5 wickets at Brisbane. Duration is until Perth.

I reserve the right to withdraw this bet at any time because of weather.
I'll take that. I owe you an avatar after you landed me with Barnes and that stupid monkey face thing on a rotating gif

So suffice to say my favourite players, Freddie etc, wont be on offer to you when I win.

Not happy about you withdrawing due to weather so lets say that for it to be valid England have to bat twice unless its an innings win

So a rain affected draw where we only get one innings renders the bet null and void. Even if Johnson takes five anyway.
So do you want that Barnes gif again then?