• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adders

OK Uvo.........dish up your worst ****!!

Someone remind me not to bet with this ****er again please.

andyc

Willing to bet that Steve Smith will score at least 2 tons and 450+ for the series. Void if he gets injured, but not if he gets dropped on form.
Deal.

Candy's avatar a prized catch.
Well ****. Thought he was in with a chance when he got in early doors in the second innings, but in the end he was 123 runs short. Got the tons but the lack of scores in between is what did me. Howe's got mine till Steve lines up to batter Steyn and co.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Well ****. Thought he was in with a chance when he got in early doors in the second innings, but in the end he was 123 runs short. Got the tons but the lack of scores in between is what did me. Howe's got mine till Steve lines up to batter Steyn and co.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Got closer than most would have thought I reckon.

Adders

Adders' avatar is hilariously painful.
I can actually cope with most if it all bar that hideously smug face of Brad Haddin. If I had any ability at all with GIFS I'd take that out and hope Uvo never noticed.

uvelocity

I can actually cope with most if it all bar that hideously smug face of Brad Haddin. If I had any ability at all with GIFS I'd take that out and hope Uvo never noticed.
gee i forgot you liked hadds, the worlds premier wicketkeeper/batsman :laugh:

it was for double the last length, but in the case of a whitewash forever iirc. suits you anyway, why would you want to change