• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

best bowling of the tournament

Shady Slim

so we had the batting thread, but what about the bowling?

best bowler on the whole and best figures if you so wish

_Ed_

The spell that impressed me most was Mustafizur's 5-22 against NZ. Unplayable.

kyear2

Slightly off topic.

But instead of having a player of the tournament, they really need to have a batsman and bowler of the tournament.

This form of the game is so batsman oriented that really the bowlers don't get enough credit.

Just my opinion.

YorksLanka

Despite what most England fans think of him, I thought Chris Jordan bowled pretty well in the tournament..

91Jmay

David Willey in the final was outstanding. Pressure on Charles first up, got rid of Simmons with a perfect left arm seamers delivery and then great death over.

Daemon

Yeah the not so big names really stepped up in this edition. Santner, Nabi, Rashid Khan, Willey, Nehra, Badree, Jordan.

Rabada and Ashwin I was really disappointed in.