• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best serious scenes from otherwise lighthearted material

Athlai

Not Terrible
Was just thinking this morning about the below moment in Fresh Prince of Bel Air and how the emotional impact seems to extend far beyond what you'd expect. That series actually had a few moments like that. What else has moments like these?

_Ed_

I feel like Derry Girls has had some good examples of this as well. **** that show is good.

And there was a Seinfeld episode where Elaine was trapped in the apartment of a guy who was dressed as a clown and having a psychotic break. That was pretty dark.

mr_mister

Simpson's had plenty but my favorite was the episode with Dustin Hoffman where Lisa nearly turns on Homer, calling him a baboon

Daemon

Was just thinking this morning about the below moment in Fresh Prince of Bel Air and how the emotional impact seems to extend far beyond what you'd expect. That series actually had a few moments like that. What else has moments like these?

I saw the thread title and immediately thought of this too