• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest bullies on cricketweb.nets

Who is the biggest bully?

• Daemon

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Shri

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • GIMH

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Sledger

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Burgey

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Gnske

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Zorax

• Dan

• James

• Line and length

• Red ink squid

• Flem274

• Neptune

• Uranus

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Honestbarahami (can?t spell his bloody name)

• Spark

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Weldone

• Sillycowcorner1

• Mrfister

• Trundler

• Vcs

• Cpr

• HoweZat

• Princess EWS

• Adders

• Total voters

Shady Slim

He was a Bangaldesh supporter IIRC and must have had more to his username than just biriyani though. Think it was biriyanipillow or something.

Mine is in real life... I even had one group at office asking if she calls me that coz I always buy her biriyani. The only biriyani I eat is not even considered biriyani by most people. :laugh:
and given your record on toast i wouldn't be surprised if they were right :cool:

honestbharani

zorax is open about it though. The ones he bullied, he owns up to it and has his reasons. Its never coming from a simple disagreement or not liking someone's style, as much as I can recall. He seems too nice of a guy to be able to do it unless he really detested the persona wholeheartedly.