• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Corporate Mafia - Game Thread

Daemon

All,

As most of you are aware, CW Corporation Limited has suffered greatly thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic. Betway revenue is down 0.08% and quality per post has plummeted even as everyone tries their hardest to work from home.

While the government has stepped in with wage support, it is with great regret that I have to inform you of our decision to pocket the amount and to furlough a number of you over the coming weeks. This is necessary to protect our firms survivability over the long run. We are currently undertaking a firm-wide exercise with our $800/hr consultants from the Burgey Consulting Group to determine which of you to let go.

To show our support and stand in solidarity with you, management will be taking a 3% pay cut[SUP]1[/SUP] for the year.

We understand that many of you may be disappointed. Should you feel strongly against this decision, we encourage you vote with your feet and resign. Under no circumstances is anyone to approach the Department of Labour or any Unions.

[SUP]1[/SUP] - Excludes bonuses and variable comp

Best,
James
CEO

The Employees win when Management is fired.
The Management win if in any day phase they control more than 50% of the votes.

The Players
1) AZH
2) Teja
3) hb
4) Victor Ian
5) GIMH
6) Shri
7) Magrat Garlick
8) Howe
9) Uppercut
10) RIS
11) Halsey
12) srbhkshk
13) morgieb
14) Marcuss
15) RTB
16) sledger (SCC1)

Last edited by a moderator:

Daemon

Some things to consider in addition to the usual

• While some characters may have names and designations (e.g. James, CEO), this is only for fun and not all characters will have names. All of you will have a designation. Keep this in mind when claiming.
• We have some new players and a new mod, please be nice.

Standard Rules

• Nights are 24hrs. If you don't meet this deadline (i.e. email me what you are doing that night, subject to your role), then you may be modkilled (or replaced if anyone wants to jump in). You must either send me an email with what you are doing each night if you are capable of doing something, even if you don't wish to visit anyone, or post your night roles in the QT if you have access to one.
• Days are 48hrs. Every remaining (i.e. alive) player must make a non-trivial (i.e. not just reacting to the previous night) contribution to the debate and discussion in this thread. Failure to do so may result in you being modkilled.
• Lynch votes should be bolded like this: Lynch zorax or No lynch or the lesser seen Unlynch zorax.
• Do not discuss the game outside of this thread or the QT if you are in one. If it is found out that you are doing so, you will be modkilled
• Please do not talk in this thread if you are dead (beyond a single "ffs i'm dead" sort of post)
• No editing or deleting messages, please.
• Roles will not be revealed upon death.
• Votes carry if they represent a majority of the possible votes. If no vote has carried at the conclusion of the 48 hours, then No Lynch will carry the vote.
• Role Claiming is permitted, however copying text directly from my emails or anything similar will result in being modkilled

Last edited:

honestbharani

Some things to consider in addition to the usual

• While some characters may have names and designations (e.g. James, CEO), this is only for fun and not all characters will have names. All of you will have a designation. Keep this in mind when claiming.
• We have some new players and a new mod, please be nice.

Standard Rules

• Nights are 24hrs. If you don't meet this deadline (i.e. email me what you are doing that night, subject to your role), then you may be modkilled (or replaced if anyone wants to jump in). You must either send me an email with what you are doing each night if you are capable of doing something, even if you don't wish to visit anyone, or post your night roles in the QT if you have access to one.
• Days are 48hrs. Every remaining (i.e. alive) player must make a non-trivial (i.e. not just reacting to the previous night) contribution to the debate and discussion in this thread. Failure to do so may result in you being modkilled.
• Lynch votes should be bolded like this: Lynch zorax or No lynch or the lesser seen Unlynch zorax.
• Do not discuss the game outside of this thread or the QT if you are in one. If it is found out that you are doing so, you will be modkilled
• Please do not talk in this thread if you are dead (beyond a single "ffs i'm dead" sort of post)
• No editing or deleting messages, please.
• Roles will not be revealed upon death.
• Votes carry if they represent a majority of the possible votes. If no vote has carried at the conclusion of the 48 hours, then No Lynch will carry the vote.
• Role Claiming is permitted, however copying text directly from my emails or anything similar will result in being modkilled

And you did not bold the part you said must be bolded. :laugh: Gotta remember this no edit rule. I keep forgetting that.

Daemon

All emails out, let me know if you haven't received one.

We are now in Night 0. Send me your orders (if applicable).

Howe_zat

Of course getting rid of the management is secondary, the main objective has to be getting rid of ****ing Tom.