• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CrickDealers

GoodAreasShane

1. DA Warner
2. Azhar Ali
3. KC Sangakarra (C)
4. DM Bravo
5. HE van der Dussen
6. GJ Maxwell
7. Sarfaraz Ahmed (WK)
8. JL Pattinson
9. SR Harmer
10. JP Behrendorff
11. L Ngidi

SD Hope
PM Nevill
Rashid Khan
AA Nortje
DJ Worrall

Wooden spoon, here we come

Flem274*

123/5
im not sure what to make of this team. they'll either be brilliant or collapse in a heap every game with patto getting crocked and the domestic bowlers smoked.

i would be trusting the test runs of shai hope for the first eleven tbh, though he's had a very long lean trot so i can understand the hesitancy.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
im not sure what to make of this team. they'll either be brilliant or collapse in a heap every game with patto getting crocked and the domestic bowlers smoked.

i would be trusting the test runs of shai hope for the first eleven tbh, though he's had a very long lean trot so i can understand the hesitancy.
He picked him pretty early too, I was surprised he left him out. You can always rely on Saffa domestic h4x in CPL though; hard to argue with RvdD.

GoodAreasShane

Probably gonna wait for a couple of trial games before deciding on a final XI. Rassie offers flexibility, has opened for the Lions before so could be brought up the order if required