• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Premier League - sign up and general discussion

Athlai

Not Terrible
The internet’s premier cricket simmage league has returned on Christmas Day. Everyone’s favourite robot has finally given the all clear on a new season of CPL, coming first to CW. If you haven’t seen CPL or CWPL before, it’s basically a simming league where participants draft a team of current Test and FC players (all with hidden CribbStats ratings for maximum accuracy in actual skill level) and then pick your squads for games in a tournament. It’s ****ing awesome.

We will be looking at 10 teams and squads of 16.

Get your expressions of interest in here first, I suspect we may get a lot of interest so we may need a few people to join together.

1. Athlai
2. Howe

morgieb

Is this real life

1. Athlai
2. Howe
3. Flem274*
4. GoodAreasShane
5. morgieb

morgieb

1. Athlai
2. Howe
3. Flem274*
4. GoodAreasShane
5. morgieb
6. Daemon
7. SSC1
8. Chewie
9. Randycricfreak
10. Marcuss

Athlai

Not Terrible
Open to dual ownerships, and people who want to be first reserve if anyone drops out. Cribb will fill us in on draft details tomorrow

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Given this is sort of a guineapig tournament for the new automatic database and new sim I've been working on for the last year I may definitely give special invitations to a few more people who I'd really like to be involved and extend it to 12 or 14. You can consider the first ten sign ups to be definitely in though. Some first timers teaming up with some people who have done it before could be cool.