• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Server Move - 10th/11th July 2020

Spark

Global Moderator
Out of interest mate, what makes you use the mobile skin?
It's a lot easier to read on a small screen than the full screen.

I think the apostrophe problem is just an extension of the broader "characters outside of the stadard ASCII printable character set not being displayed properly" issue.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's a lot easier to read on a small screen than the full screen.

I think the apostrophe problem is just an extension of the broader "characters outside of the stadard ASCII printable character set not being displayed properly" issue.
Fair enough Spark, understandable with different screen sizes.

Is it the same situation for you where it works fine on the Full Skin, just not the Mobile Skin?

Line and Length

It took longer than I anticipated with the DNS adjustment. I began to get withdrawal symptoms but pleased to be able to access Forum again.

Line and Length

As a matter of interest, what time zone is the site operating on? It is 1.07pm here in Western Australia but my last post shows 11.07pm today.

James

Cricket Web Owner
This post coming from the mobile skin:
I?m
Don?t
You?re
Thanks.

It's not going to be possible to fix the mobile skin I've realised. But due to this and the likes problem, I'm going to speed up the work to enable PMs that will also fix these issues so stay tuned all.

Last edited: