• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb Commentary

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So basically instead of listening to famous/reasonably famous ****s talk nonsense we get to listen to forum people talk **** instead of reading their posts.. Sounds like a good concept.

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

You guys need to carve a niche to stand out.

I suggest buttons for sound effects. fart noises, boom tish etc.

Maybe even a laughter track to give it a sitcom feel.

Smudge

Will be unavailable for that test, but am happy to throw in $20 for broadcast costs further on down the track.

Howe_zat

the IPL opener on the 8th April. 3.30pm BST which is 8:00PM in Mumbai or midnight in Sydney.

NZ is probably the only time zone where it's genuine middle of the night territory but it had to be somewhere

wellAlbidarned

wherever that guy is I bet he hasn't been able to stop grinning manically since they made that video

Last edited:

Shady Slim

sydney here so totally up for it

oh by the way this may or may not cause problems but i am fifteen, probably should have said that earlier, my bad,

HeathDavisSpeed

wherever that guy is I bet he hasn't been able to stop grinning manically since they made that video
Features on a lot of random albums in one way or another. Had a solo album and then had an album with a new band - in between, he spent some time in a 'mental health clinic'. One of the eccentrics that make such interesting music.

In fact, if you go to the website of his solo album, it has the following search tags: "tags: alternative auckland indie pop weird weirdo New Zealand" Sounds about right.

wellAlbidarned

Features on a lot of random albums in one way or another. Had a solo album and then had an album with a new band - in between, he spent some time in a 'mental health clinic'. One of the eccentrics that make such interesting music.

In fact, if you go to the website of his solo album, it has the following search tags: "tags: alternative auckland indie pop weird weirdo New Zealand" Sounds about right.
here's the bit where I get to feel like the superior random weirdo NZ music fan

the guy in the video isn't Ed Cake.

HeathDavisSpeed

A bit of digging and this is the guy: Jonny Brugh

And he's been relatively busy since 1997, I guess.

EDIT: And it seems that he's a huge cricket fan. ITSTL.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

I might message the poor sod on Facebook and ask how he feels when he thinks of his part in the iconic Palm Singing video. Perhaps after I've finished the CW Worst Cricketers of All Time countdown and constructed a few more MS Paint Hybrids.