• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Forum Arcade & CW Games - End of Life

cpr

This is the time to confess that my duck hunt trophy involved a lot of cheating.
I remember when I overtook Daemon on Mario rampage. It was done with a wrench on the space bar at work.
Same here. I'm ashamed to admit I'm actually not the Suicide Bob Champion everyone thinks I am.
Sickening.

Games should be closed immediately, people stripped of champion titles to be replaced with 'I'm a disgusting cheat and a fraud' and quite frankly banned for at least 2 years.

I also want a full scale investigation into all champions.

This.... THIS... is the black mark on our sport people, and you should be punished for dragging us all through the mire.

Adders

Interesting. And still time to change our BotM votes...
This 100%

I'm here to declare that I have never once cheated in a CW arcade game. I urge you all to consider this in your BOTM votes (and do it ****ing quickly as this round is about to close)

James

Cricket Web Owner
I mean tbh if you don't like it you should probably just make it leave.
I'm always looking for people willing to lend a hand with opinions/thoughts/ideas.

If you have some good ideas that you'd be willing to share surrounding how we can improve Stats Spider, I'd certainly be willing to listen. As I would to anyone on the site.

My email is in my signature to anyone who's happy to reach out.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm always looking for people willing to lend a hand with opinions/thoughts/ideas.

If you have some good ideas that you'd be willing to share surrounding how we can improve Stats Spider, I'd certainly be willing to listen. As I would to anyone on the site.

My email is in my signature to anyone who's happy to reach out.
Haha as if I have any ideas at all, let alone good ones.