• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW, need your help!

pasag

RTDAS
As some of you are aware I’ve been working hard on my thesis this year on the issue of online communities. The big day is here and I need a bit of help from CWers to fill out this survey.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

It should only take about 6-8 minutes of your time.

There are also 20 $50 JB-HiFi or amazon.com gift vouchers to be won if you’d like to enter a draw at the end.

Much appreciated,

Zac

Last edited:

Mr Casson

Done, by the way I want an oversized novelty voucher presented in person at a ceremony to celebrate my winning of said illustrious voucher.

Dasa

Which campus Dasa?
Clayton, Masters of International Relations. What a ****ing ugly campus though, at Melb I enjoyed hanging around at uni, but at Clayton I just want to get away after class as quickly as possible.