• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Power 5

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Sledger, in conjunction with The Academy of Cricketweb Arts & Sciences (CWAS), ranks the Top 5 posters on the forum each week with POWER 5. The rankings are based on posts, quality of posts, momentum and overall forum dominance, as well as intangibles.

1 > Richard - A poster on top of his game, been in good form.

2 > Sledger - A drop down from top spot for this sporadic poster

3 > Steds - A typically steady position for this exciting prospect

4 > CPR - His prowess continues to grow with every post, keep it up.

5 > Matteh > Again, a dependable, indepenent poster, very promising.

cpr

I'm deeply honoured. I have my moments. Probably have a hell of a lot more next week when i'm unemployed.

I think the change in avatar has helped win me recognition. As with the good Glenn Chapple, i was getting overlooked far too often.

(now all i need to do is change the sig, wee bit out of date)

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Disappointed tbh.. I'm going to retire from international posting and sign up with a rogue forum who offer more money...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
dead set scandal

CPR is gun though, it's been common knowledge for ages. Let's hope he starts posting more rgularly.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yes indeed, would be one of the few I'd have little qualm in handing the top spot to.