• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Power 5

SillyCowCorner1

SCC defo worth consideration for future editions
It's hard to eclipse the most average posters here...the Kiwis, the Aussies, the Indians, the Lankans, AndyZaltzHair, the Pakistanis, Furball, Magrat, the Poms, the various awesome bunch out of North America...Andruid...

I'll stick to my level of vibes.

Spark

Global Moderator
SCC is a great lad

Not like thhe member "cow" who was just a whopper
i never quite worked out what the deal with cow was. whether he was just trying to be funny and took it about three lightyears too far, or whether he was just a bit cracked up top

Burgey

I suspect the latter. Lived in Indonesia. The ****ing heat and humidity would drive you troppo. Only have to look at daemon to see what it can do to a bloke

Daemon

Yes it has stunted my growth. Was destined to be 6’5 but the harsh conditions have seen me peak at 5’7.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Don't worry lad, you might be small in terms of height, but in other aspects you're no doubt perfectly average

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Something a bit different this week, a guest editorial version of the Power 5 sent to me at 1am last night by an anonymous contributor:

1. Gnske - a stunning return to the forum. Truly at the peak of his powers

2. Smooteh - stunning interview. And he's not all seth afriken and smokes and ****

3. Smudge - wrote the aforementioned interview, rolling back the years with some sublime form

4. GIMH - continues to shield the forum from evil

5. sledger - data protection shandy loads of chicks on my dick bla bla bla

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Whoever the anonymous contributor was has picked a good list. Shows the current standards when you think of the names missing

Flem274*

123/5
lockdown has done wonders for off topic, which politicians must take into account when considering the needs of the people vs the economy.

the world needs a strong off topic while rome burns.

Shady Slim

seeing these every week is really getting me in the mood for BOTM... it'd be a tight fight near the top with the excellence we've seen in OT