• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Power 5

Flem274*

123/5
i enjoy the power 5 running for a while tbh, because while it could be accused of extreme bias towards its creators (and who wouldn't use their rankings to toot their own horn? i would), i like that we recognise the selfless, heroic contributions of our members on a weekly basis rather than trying to remember what a gimh even is* during botm.

*likes mistborn so must be ok tbh

Smudge

Something a bit different this week, a guest editorial version of the Power 5 sent to me at 1am last night by an anonymous contributor:

1. Gnske - a stunning return to the forum. Truly at the peak of his powers

2. Smooteh - stunning interview. And he's not all seth afriken and smokes and ****

3. Smudge - wrote the aforementioned interview, rolling back the years with some sublime form

4. GIMH - continues to shield the forum from evil

5. sledger - data protection shandy loads of chicks on my dick bla bla bla
AWTA.

z

Gnske

I'm both disgusted and appalled, and intrigued, nauseated, scared, turned-off and turned-on by my name being at the top of that listing.

Shady Slim

getting excited for this week's, sledger's work on uranus may get him in there again

and that's not the first time someone's said that either believe me

Gnske

getting excited for this week's, sledger's work on uranus may get him in there again

and that's not the first time someone's said that either believe me
Please avoid sexual references or you'll be flapping for a slapping.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
1) Sledger - consistently great posting as usual. Raking in the likes this week.

2) GIMH - sent me a recording of himself saying "**** you sledger" whilst drunk, then video called me at 2am.

3) dontcloseyoureyes - was also on the call

4) gnske - more promise shown by this exciting youngster, but does he have the stamina to keep it going?

5) Lilian Thompson - Unlucky to miss out last week, but finally makes the cut after several consistent weeks. Will be interesting to see if he can continue his rise.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hearing that power 5 rankings will count towards botm votes. Unconfirmed I repeat unconfirmed

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
1) Sledger - Hosted Crabs meeting
2) Margrat Garlick - Attended Crabs meeting
3) Howe - Attended Crabs meeting
4) Prince EWS - Attended Crabs meeting
5) Betway

Gnske

Congratulations to Betway on the recognition for their support of this community, with Betway we're all winners.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If I didn't know better I would say you were of the view that Betway were a better provider or Betway-type products and services than non-Betway competitors of Betway.