• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW's Yearbook

Marcuss

Okay, somewhat lame idea for a thread but IDGAF.

Rather than focus on how grey CW is these days I thought it might be an idea to acknowledge the broad range of characters we have on these boards and throw out some categories to discuss.

Who is:
- most likely to appear on reality TV? (See: shallow, self centred and craves attention)
- the class pet? (Read: requires some looking after, adds a little on a superficial level and its frowned upon to pick on)

Feel free to throw your own in.

Agent Nationaux

Daemon is the class pet

As for most likely to appear on reality TV, well there are a few divas here who would certainly want fame and fortune.

dermo

although not reality tv per se, andyc has already stared on australian tv with a spectacular drop catch on the hill at north sydney oval

Shri

I am at least not ashamed of my hair colour. So embarassed that you had to remove the part off your username you soulless bastard.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm extremely shallow and self-centered. Not particularly keen on attention though. Best to operate in the shadows. Or by using a pseudonym :ph34r: