• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cyber-bullying

honestbharani

HB, as someone who wasn't around in your early time here, I feel I perhaps judged you a bit harshly based on what I seemed to be seeing written around the traps, I can only apologise for that. We have had disagreements, and probably will again at some point, but all in all I hold no animosity to you at all

There's only one established member I genuinely dislike here, and I would have no qualms whatsoever saying that to his face if I ever had the misfortune of meeting him
I have no issues with you either. You are obviously very very knowledgeable on the Aussie domestic scene and on Aussie players overall. And there are always going to be times we don't agree with each other. But like I told RedHill - having cricket opinions that we disagree on is not such a big deal. We all love cricket and that in itself is something that is common to us already. I have a lot of respect for your posts mate, even if I don't agree with your views, I am sure you will have your reasons. :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
There's only one established member I genuinely dislike here, and I would have no qualms whatsoever saying that to his face if I ever had the misfortune of meeting him
Well **** you too! :ph34r:

Nah, seriously, fairly sure it's not me, but one does wonder who it is...

Teja.

Global Moderator
This was not on CW but I remember joining in with the rest in bullying Prez several years ago and I felt awful about it whenever his name came up till I apologised personally sometime later and all was good.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
so much bromance on CW......so many confessions. People are getting all soft on here it seems.

I am not complaining. We probably need more of such lovey dovey shovey threads before people are back to shitposting

Neptune

This was not on CW but I remember joining in with the rest in bullying Prez several years ago and I felt awful about it whenever his name came up till I apologised personally sometime later and all was good.
You still haven?t apologised to me after all the abuse and bullying I copped from you.

honestbharani

Well, like Daemon pointed out, most folks who grow up with internet **** posting do stuff like that in their teens. I am sure it would have been the same with me if I was your age. Its nice that you thought about this and are looking to be better though. Don't beat yourself up about this, just see what is the best way to channel all such energy.

And to everyone who was apologizing for not being so nice to me in this thread, its all water under the bridge now. I know myself pretty well and I know I would have been just as bad to you guys. I am always thankful for communities like CW. It helps people more than we think, it has helped me more than I ever let on here. :)

trundler

In my defence I tried having a reasonable discussion run him a couple of times but guy wouldn't lay off the age potshots and condescension so I decided to just bait him and it went further than I wanted

Smudge

Most problems, personality issues etc online could be solved if we saw each other as actual people with feelings etc and then everything becomes banter and whatnot
Strong speech about how to make the world a better place but withholding my vote for you until I see you in the swimsuit section, TBH.

jimmy101

I'm back randomly out of the blue. Interesting thread to see floating around on here... Thought I'd share funny little gem I saw elsewhere.