• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Davistow Dazzlers

David

International 12th Man
Top win, great to watch you guys dominate with the ball. Stedman to go ballistic next match, just quietly, expect triple figures.

Goughy

Good game guys. You deserved to win. Good look for the rest of the campaign. Here is your pennant. :)

Johnners

Thanks Goughy :)

Was great to finally see our top order step up and make some runs. Stedman & Young were immense. Srizza is having an amazing tournament with the ball though, keep it up (y)

Agent TBY

Got spanked around in a low-scoring game. It's a good thing my run of good form ended in a game we won.

Agent TBY

The Dazzlers go out in a really flashy way. From pole to crashing out of the race. :dry:

Really enjoyed playing with you lot, hope to come back next season for some revenge.

Travis_Teh

Couldn't agree more. ****ed way to go out.

Saqlain has always pissed me off for some reason but I could never put a finger on it as to why. Today has definitely confirmed it though, the bastard.

Johnners

Thanks for the efforts fellas, despite the fact that I, like the rest of you, am rather pissed off with our early exit. There's no way we should have lost that match. Revenge will be sweet next season!

Dydl

Bit annoying about our exit, but can't complain too much since I didn't really help. Had a dismal run with the bat, but enjoyed the whole experience so cheers for that! :)

David

International 12th Man
Well, disappointing to say the least. Always next season though, was a blast to watch.

Johnners

In hindsight, I probably could have tinkered with the batting lineup a little more. Eg. Swapping Butler, Dubb-Lynch, Pimpkins, Bailey & Delonge around. Too late now I guess.